Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-17-2020, 08:31 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 19649 Post(s)
aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 276,157.55
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
You're getting dumber by the second Scrappy Doo and all the lame insults in the world won't do anything to change that... You just acknowledged that SKY / Hearn offered that deal to Brook not HBO so in what world does it follow that HBO would have SKY level s to pay Saunders the same amount as Brook when it wasn't even HBO that paid Brook?

Are you suggestiing that Golovkin, an HBO fighter, should have somehow offered to put Saunders - a Warren fighter at that time - on a SKY ppv? You'll have to explain how that would work man, cos I guess I'm not quite getting it.

I am suggesting that you are a ridiculous excuse-making buttlick

FACT: they could have fought Saunders anywhere/anyway they wanted, and easily offered him more than a THIRD what they paid Kell Brook... you fanboy spastic

grow up, and find some pride... you have blurted out silly excuses to justify every single one of Hypekins ducks LMAO... oh, as you frantically attempt to distance yourself from the other ignorant fanboys who got exposed over the last year-or-so

grow up, you are embarrassing yourself

what excuse would you like to blurt out for Hypekin selecting Vanes, when Saunders was sitting there with Golovkin's WBO "dream" offering to fight him in June?

you have blurted out silly excuses to justify all of Golovkin's other ducks, what silly excuse would you like to blurt out for that doozy?
aboutfkntime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 08:51 PM #62
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 4811 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,257,347.45
Total Points: 2,306,929.81
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aboutfkntime View Post
I am suggesting that you are a ridiculous excuse-making buttlick

FACT: they could have fought Saunders anywhere/anyway they wanted, and easily offered him more than a THIRD what they paid Kell Brook... you fanboy spastic

grow up, and find some pride... you have blurted out silly excuses to justify every single one of Hypekins ducks LMAO... oh, as you frantically attempt to distance yourself from the other ignorant fanboys who got exposed over the last year-or-so

grow up, you are embarrassing yourself

what excuse would you like to blurt out for Hypekin selecting Vanes, when Saunders was sitting there with Golovkin's WBO "dream" offering to fight him in June?

you have blurted out silly excuses to justify all of Golovkin's other ducks, what silly excuse would you like to blurt out for that doozy?
But they didn't pay Kell Brook, did they you turnip, SKY did. That's the whole point. There's no dodging this one Scrappy, you just made a d1ck of yourself again.

Bye now, Scrappy... I ain't gonna waste my words repeating stuff just for your sorry ass. If you really want to know my opinions they ain't changed much. You can go rooting through my trash...

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-17-2020 at 08:53 PM.
Citizen Koba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 01:40 AM #63
Undisputed Champion

aboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these partsaboutfkntime is infamous around these parts
This id should have kick me and dildos every where. Sh1t poster. - mrdogtown1975 Very good post in the Man creates homunculus thread - punchr No Message - ИATAS No Message - ИATAS No Message - Scott.Weiland. 
Keeping it real - Nomadic It's about money - Nomadic Always great posts, one of the best people on here! - JK1700 Undisputed - travestyny 

Quote:
But they didn't pay Kell Brook, did they you turnip, SKY did. That's the whole point. There's no dodging this one Scrappy, you just made a d1ck of yourself again.

Bye now, Scrappy... I ain't gonna waste my words repeating stuff just for your sorry ass. If you really want to know my opinions they ain't changed much. You can go rooting through my trash...

your childish defence is as weak as your childish posting

FACT: they split the pot more fairly with Hearn, because they actually wanted to fight Kell Brook... that is boxing101, and that is clearly obvious you fanboy scumbag

you are a total joke for suggesting that the most money they could offer to pay a middleweight opponent for a UNDISPUTED unification contest... was only a THIRD what they could offer an unknown welterweight

keep fighting the good fight soldier

oh, you forgot to answer the question...

btw, adding 'citizen' to your name... does not erase you riding the short-bus with the other shltty casuals for the last 5 years

you excuse-making fanboys are a total joke on this website

everyone knows who you clowns are, a namechange will not change that
Old 02-18-2020, 02:43 AM #64
Laughter for the people!

Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
your childish defence is as weak as your childish posting

FACT: they split the pot more fairly with Hearn, because they actually wanted to fight Kell Brook... that is boxing101, and that is clearly obvious you fanboy scumbag

you are a total joke for suggesting that the most money they could offer to pay a middleweight opponent for a UNDISPUTED unification contest... was only a THIRD what they could offer an unknown welterweight

keep fighting the good fight soldier

oh, you forgot to answer the question...

btw, adding 'citizen' to your name... does not erase you riding the short-bus with the other shltty casuals for the last 5 years

you excuse-making fanboys are a total joke on this website

everyone knows who you clowns are, a namechange will not change that
Scrappy Doo is a bad puppy!
Old 02-18-2020, 06:13 AM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17955 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 295,423.67
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidbazooka View Post
These guys are ring offered more money than Floyd opponents.

Difference is these clowns now have no self belief a guy like Maidana would take half of what was being offered to whoop Floyd.
Even jap hoes lone medic and snag putos. I am mex Jew. Your people slot nanny. Stopped casamayoor. I am Jew Mexican my Spanish is perfect. Just lik JMM stopping the manny... sal Sanchez is the greatest ever ... I grew up in gyms. Fighting I loved bazooka limon!!! I saw him with my daffy ingle wood forum
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 06:49 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Scrappy Doo is a bad puppy!

you changed your name... but the smell still remains

you REEK of dopey-casual son
Old 02-19-2020, 07:04 PM #67
Laughter for the people!

Quote:
you changed your name... but the smell still remains

you REEK of dopey-casual son
Oooopsie! Scrappy dropped a sloppy turd in the middle of the carpet again. You gonna tell us about how SKY were gonna pay Golovkin's opponents to fight on HBO again?

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-19-2020 at 07:09 PM.
Old 02-21-2020, 01:16 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Oooopsie! Scrappy dropped a sloppy turd in the middle of the carpet again. You gonna tell us about how SKY were gonna pay Golovkin's opponents to fight on HBO again?

do you wanna tell us that story again... about how the most money Team Bullshlt could offer a middleweight champion for a UNDISPUTED unification... was only 1/3 what they could offer a unknown welterweight...?

coz yea, that sure was a good one... you excuse-making clown

foolio... as you attempt to distance yourself from the casuals and the g-strings... you blurt out silly excuses for every single one of Hypekins ducks loooool

your cover is busted sherlock... go sit in the corner with the other fukwits LMAO
Old 02-21-2020, 02:49 AM #69
Laughter for the people!

Quote:
do you wanna tell us that story again... about how the most money Team Bullshlt could offer a middleweight champion for a UNDISPUTED unification... was only 1/3 what they could offer a unknown welterweight...?

coz yea, that sure was a good one... you excuse-making clown

foolio... as you attempt to distance yourself from the casuals and the g-strings... you blurt out silly excuses for every single one of Hypekins ducks loooool

your cover is busted sherlock... go sit in the corner with the other fukwits LMAO
Clean that **** off your fur r, pup, that stench is knocking me sick

Share This With Friends