Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-15-2020, 07:04 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12998 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,604.09
Total Points: 273,917.03
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Canelo is beyond belts at this point. Callum Smith should have lost to Ryder last time out so $4 million is way more than he deserves.
Canelo should have lost twice to Golovkin, so $35million is way more than he deserves.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:06 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of15 Rounds again has much to be proud of
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 32,700.32
Eddie's solicitor LOL - !-1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
In Wilder's case he was asking for an equitable purse split.

Pvssy Charlo, Smith, and Saunders are getting offered a more than fair share of the purse. But they are greedy and want even more.
In Wilder's case he's made zero effort to fight for "one name.one face". He's stupid, and he's cowardly.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:24 PM #63
OK Jim...

Quoted: 1693 Post(s)
Chrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond reputeChrismart has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 168,496.82
Total Points: 187,334.74
No Message - Sake1 For Finishing 3rd in Season 4 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation Cheers buddy. - El-blanco Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Good to see you're still around champ, always been a top poster! - JK1700 

So Hearn was telling the truth. Tim Smith on the other hand..
Chrismart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:28 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17922 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,590.17
Total Points: 293,871.30
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Hay in must be doing sum ting right? Aiight? He might not always strike when the iron i Ron needs to be struck... he gets good deals for his people his fighters...
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:42 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 646 Post(s)
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 39.71
Total Points: 27,844.07
No Message - UTEP 

If you listen to the [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] Charlo did, when he was asked if he could choose his next three opponents he ducked the question and said he wanted to fight George Zimmerman, Donald Trump, and his ex-girlfriend. Also, when he was asked to describe himself in one word he answered: "legend". He probably did a few lines of coke right before the interview started.

Last edited by Bob Haymon; 02-15-2020 at 07:46 PM.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 07:50 PM #66
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 15869 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 352,066.86
Total Points: 454,599.21
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Canelo should have lost twice to Golovkin, so $35million is way more than he deserves.
Naw, even if he had lost to Golovkin he would still be worth $35 million to DAZN.

He puts butts in seats and brings eyes to his televised bouts.

Callum's and BJS' numbers in America, put together, won't move the needle much for DAZN USA.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:22 PM #67
Contender

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
patron will become famous soon enoughpatron will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 10,427.70

Charlo is the weakest link at 160 and I’m sure he and his team know it. They’re staying away from any real threats.
patron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:38 PM #68
Up and Comer

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
FloydAndCanelo has a spectacular aura aboutFloydAndCanelo has a spectacular aura aboutFloydAndCanelo has a spectacular aura about
Total Points: 5,250.85

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Canelo never lost to Golovkin. He got a draw and win over him.
FloydAndCanelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:51 PM #69
Contender

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Amir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these partsAmir Imam is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 9,168.65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
It’s not just Charlo, go back to 2015 and check the pattern of Haymon and his boxers, am not just hating on PBC, I was a lover of PBC. For example Rigo/Santa Cruz was going to happen 4-5 years ago. What happened? Haymon exercise the rights to buy out Santa Cruz contract and we never got to see that fight.

Mikey Garcia was interested in the Lomachenko fight, as soon as he aligned with PBC that went out of the window. Wilder was brainwashed into turning down 100m dollars, this was after he himself said “This isn’t good bye” etc when being interviewed by Boxing ego and how he would come back to showtime after his 3 fights contract is over.

Now we went from “Lions only Promotions” to you have to call Al, to yeah the offer was real and I forward it to Haymon, to I have been told to keep quiet”!!! These guys are the real slaves, that’s why some of them fight once a year, the sad bit is these guys are not educated.

They would get sent 100k when they need money and they are good. The same way Quillin was made to drop his belt rather than fight Korobov. Am actively praying for the demise of PBC and Haymon, because he is the new cancer in our sport.
What happened with Khan/Brook? We wanted to see that fight also. Eddie promoted both and still couldn’t get it done. We wanted Andrade/Charlo but he pulled out the fight and signed with HBO.

2017 After losing purse bid Whyte ducks Pulev/IBF eliminator. Pulev accuses Hearn of shady and unfair practices(Oscar Rivas). Same tactics Matchroom was sued for.

When New York referee Ron Lipton took the stand halfway through the trial he painted a sordid picture of the goings-on at Millstreet and made claims about Hearn. Claims that include bribery. Lipton also spoke of "heinous events" such as his clothes being cut up and threats being made

Lied on his own fighter to get him stripped.

The second fundamental breach concerned correspondence from Hearn to the WBO. It was alleged that the letters, one of which cast doubt on a finger injury sustained by Collins, had been designed to strip the boxer of his world title.

2018 After talks begin for a Wilder-Joshua fight AJ/Hearn leaves showtime.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

2018- Present DAZN has Andrade, Canelo, Saunders, Jacobs, Callum Smith and only one fight has been made.

PBC has made
Thurman García
Thurman Pacquiao
Thurman Porter
Spence-Porter
Porter- Ugas
Porter- Broner
Porter-García

Al allowed Ruiz to crossover
and fight AJ. Hearn won’t even allow a small fighter like Tevin (2M guarantee) to crossover and fight in a unification. His highest purse at that time was 650K.

2017- 2019 Interferes in all promoters business affairs.

Hearn says Wilder will never fight Ortiz again
"I don't believe Wilder will fight Ortiz, he’ll fight Fury next" Hearn said. I don’t think Wilder will take the risk which is very bad on Ortiz considering they made him turn down the Joshua fight.”

2019 Eddie Hearn stages fight in Saudi Arabia a place with many human rights violations. Snubs UK fans of a great unification rematch.

2019 Big Eddie lets us know how times has changed

When I was running boxing, it was much easier,” he continued. “We were slave traders! We had these guys and they were working for us and we was the boss. Now I have to say, ‘Mr. Dillian Whyte.’ I have to be respectful.”

Feel sorry for guys like Whyte he gets called a slave to his face and still doesn’t see he’s getting played. He was popular before Wilder, Breazele, and Ortiz and all three of them have a higher networth. Callum Smith too, he’s been tossed to the side due to Eddies obsession with America/PBC fighters.

Last edited by Amir Imam; 02-15-2020 at 08:55 PM.
Amir Imam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 10:11 PM #70
Contender

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF WBO will become famous soon enoughWBC WBA IBF WBO will become famous soon enough
Total Points: 185.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Because Haymon is a very smart man. I give him credit for that. Would I want someone like that in my corner? No
Mayweather made hundreds of millions per fight in two of his last three fights.

Wilder is now making tens of millions per fight.

Luis Ortiz, who has no fanbase, just made 7 million for one fight.

Pacquiao is once again making tens of millions per fight.

Errol Spence made over 16 million for his last two fights.

Dozens of young black men are making millions of dollars per fight thanks to PBC's huge TV deals with Fox and Showtime.

You wouldn't want someone like that in your corner?
WBC WBA IBF WBO is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends