Garcia vs Fonseca 15 55.56%
Plant vs Fiegenbutz 15 55.56%
Other (please state in thread) 4 14.81%
None of the above 1 3.70%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-02-2020, 11:35 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 512 Post(s)
NORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud ofNORMNEALON has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 29,100.75

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
I'm a Brook fan but I don think his fight with DeLuca warrants inclusion. I think Galahad vs Marrero should be ahead as both guys are in Boxrec's top 10 at featherweight (Galahad 4 Marrero 9). Terri Harper vs Wahlstrom is also on the same night for WBC,IBO belts but i'm not sure what the feeling is to Women's boxing in this group or in general to be honest.

Although it's great to play for points, surely the best aspect of this game is that you catch some fights that you may have otherwise missed/avoided. Having a vested interest in a random fight means we watch and learn a bit more.
I think the brook de Luca fight will be much closer than people think and a good scrap . May be a good fight to pick an underdog on . Who knows what kell has left at this point and deluca is NOT a walk in the park.
NORMNEALON is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 04:52 AM #22
Laughter for the people!

Quoted: 4830 Post(s)
Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,257,347.45
Total Points: 2,307,762.46
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 
Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Kid Galahad vs Marrero

Russell vs Nymbayar

Must have fights.....
If you look at the list I drew up on the OP the fights in Black lettering - including these two - are lock ins. The ones in Red lettering are the ones going on the poll. We'll follow the same format throughout the year I reckon, unless someone comes up with a better suggestion.

Like I say pretty much anything betwen two top ten guys in a division should be a lock.
Citizen Koba is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:49 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 39,907.78
No Message - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Roll the dice this weekend with both!!!!!
NC Uppercut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2020, 02:51 AM #24
Undisputed Champion

NC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond reputeNC Uppercut has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizen Koba View Post
If you look at the list I drew up on the OP the fights in Black lettering - including these two - are lock ins. The ones in Red lettering are the ones going on the poll. We'll follow the same format throughout the year I reckon, unless someone comes up with a better suggestion.

Like I say pretty much anything betwen two top ten guys in a division should be a lock.
Hey man.... some of us may be
color blind! Cheers
Old 02-11-2020, 03:28 AM #25
Laughter for the people!

Citizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond reputeCitizen Koba has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bro - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Uppercut View Post
Hey man.... some of us may be
color blind! Cheers

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I 100% don't know whether you're pulling my leg here, man, but regardless it is a actually a kinda valid point. Let it not be said that the visually different are discriminated against on the NSB Pick EM!

We'll make the definite Pick Em fights in 3pt Black BOLD font and the optional ones in 2pt red BOLD unless someone with more knowledge got a better suggestion for a colour for the optional picks. Best I can tell the Reds should look kinda grey/yellow or orange/brown to those with protanopia or deuteranopia but should be legible enough to distinguish by font size.
Old 02-11-2020, 11:42 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Cheers my brother. I was just pulling on your leg . IMO I believe your color coded fight system is fine, no need to go about the extra work over me clowning about. I feel bad for doing so. All in favor of the current system? I. I. I. Eye. I do. Aye. Aye.
Old 02-15-2020, 03:09 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
Damn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 37,534.44
Cheers man, you're a good poster - Mike D Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
I 100% don't know whether you're pulling my leg here, man, but regardless it is a actually a kinda valid point. Let it not be said that the visually different are discriminated against on the NSB Pick EM!

We'll make the definite Pick Em fights in 3pt Black BOLD font and the optional ones in 2pt red BOLD unless someone with more knowledge got a better suggestion for a colour for the optional picks. Best I can tell the Reds should look kinda grey/yellow or orange/brown to those with protanopia or deuteranopia but should be legible enough to distinguish by font size.
When are you going to make a Pick'em in braille ? We're all getting older you know. We're going blind !
Damn Wicked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 04:08 AM #28
Laughter for the people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Wicked View Post
When are you going to make a Pick'em in braille ? We're all getting older you know. We're going blind !
Got my top research team working on the problem, man...

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-15-2020 at 04:11 AM.
Old 02-15-2020, 04:22 AM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
Damn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Wicked has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 37,534.44
Cheers man, you're a good poster - Mike D Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Got my top research team working on the problem, man...

Hahaha

They look like highly qualified guys. Thanks for looking out for us old, blind guys.
Damn Wicked is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:42 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6788 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,466.36
Total Points: 243,312.43
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

How do we handle cheaters on this league? Like a lil btch

Imma run your btchass out of the league crying.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends