Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-15-2020, 05:23 PM #51
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 15869 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 352,066.86
Total Points: 454,599.21
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Here we go, again you deflecting. See you guys are not as unbias as you try to make out. Am not here defending BJS or Smith, in fact am saying they should take the offer. But what is the offer? We do not know. Is it a money issue? Is it a weight rehydration issue? We do not know. This is the first offer to both.

None of those has history of doing what PBC are doing, getting offers, not responding, blocking fights, with offers that represents 4/5 times their usual payday.

But guess what? No one is defending them. We actually wanting to see what is going on. So this is why I said you are deflecting, because now we are NOT talking about Charlo, we are now talking about BJS and Smith.

We already have threads regarding those. And no one is here encouraging them to not take those fights.
I criticized Charlo and said he was wrong. That is not deflecting. How many times do you want me to say it?

Smith and BJS are doing the exact same thing so that is relevant to this thread. Smith in particular was offered 3 or 4 times his highest payday to fight Canelo but is turning it down.

He's just as much of a pvssy as Charlo.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:38 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12998 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,604.09
Total Points: 273,917.03
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
How many subscriptions do you think DAZN can expect to gain in the US from televising a Callum Smith or Billy Joe Saunders fight?

As opposed to televising a Canelo fight?

$4 million is being more than generous.
Canelo is calling himself the WBA world SMW champion.

Callum Smith is the actual real WBA SMW champion.

If Canelo wants a shot at the real WBA SMW title he should pay the champ a fair and equitable fee for traveling to fight him.

$4million for the champion against $35million for the challenger is not a fair and equitable split.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:40 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1693 Post(s)
EnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishOxide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.60
Total Points: 37,197.13
Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Fuck Hearn and him milking the casuals - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll gAy J embarassed Brits by ducking, quack quack LOL. - ^lll 
gAy J LOL - ^lll No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ No Message - __________ 

Quote:
I criticized Charlo and said he was wrong. That is not deflecting. How many times do you want me to say it?

Smith and BJS are doing the exact same thing so that is relevant to this thread. Smith in particular was offered 3 or 4 times his highest payday to fight Canelo but is turning it down.

1. Nobody knows Smith's highest purse, presumably it was from the WBSS. Are you going to take Oscars word as gospel?

2. From what i understand, Smith and BJS are actively negotiating with Canelo rather than flat out going radio silent like Charlo or making outrageous Wilder style 50/50 demands. There's no suggestions that they are pricing themselves out.

I think you have to give Smith, BJS and Hearn the benefit of the doubt until this resolves itself and we get a clearer picture.

Hearn knows what Jacobs got. He knows that if Smith or BJS are only getting offered half of that then it would be fairly reasonable for them to turn that down considering they are both champions too, especially if either can make the same or more in a huge fight against each other in the UK.
EnglishOxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:40 PM #54
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7197 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 379,234.75
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:

You are definitely deflecting mate, you want me to jump in and criticise BJS and Smith in a Charlo thread. And you trying to claim what Charlo did is the same as BJS and Smith. Yeah thatís deflecting....
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:42 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 12998 Post(s)
kafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond reputekafkod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 270,604.09
Total Points: 273,917.03
:) - Beercules :) - MDPopescu Don't be so damned sensitive, you're Scottish. - Scott.Weiland. Have a Sunday beer on me - Steve plunger true poster!!! - MDPopescu 
war jezza! - mlac P4P funny poster list on BScene - Snoop Frog ok - clandestino Thnx for the green. Cheers - Boxing Goat 

Quote:

What is Callum Smith's highest ever payday?

How much was he offered by Oscar?

If you don't know the answers to both those questions, STFU and stop spouting bullshit.
kafkod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:53 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 967 Post(s)
QballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these partsQballLobo is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 38,430.91

Haymon did the same thing in the music concert business. Made them believe he was taking care of them but lining his own pockets the whole time.
Down the line Charlo will regret it. Heís never going to be a big draw on his own. Beating a top guy is his only shot at big money.
QballLobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:55 PM #57
Boxing

Quoted: 25811 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 381,091.37
Total Points: 473,261.95
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Haymon has full control over his fighters. They cant accept anything without him agreeing. True slave contracts.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:58 PM #58
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 7197 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 378,198.86
Total Points: 379,234.75
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
What is Callum Smith's highest ever payday?

How much was he offered by Oscar?

If you don't know the answers to both those questions, STFU and stop spouting bullshit.
Thatís the thing, we donít know much. And this is their first offers. So am assuming they are negotiating with all parties. There is no resistance from Team BJS or Team Smith, both boxers are managed by someone else. And we know they want the fight, so letís see how they negotiate this one.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:10 PM #59
Interim Champion

Quoted: 505 Post(s)
Slicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud ofSlicc has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,912.44
Total Points: 36,702.02

Quote:
AJ has never sold a PPV in America. The last time he came over here he got embarrassed as well.
Most of the people buying the fight would be British, because Wilder doesn't have a big fanbase. Wilder would get more exposure fighting AJ than vise-versa, and it's not like he's gonna be around much longer. He is 34, after all.

Quote:
Wilder would be carrying the promotion here so he deserves a bigger percentage of the purse than was being offered. The same cannot be said of Callum Smith or BJS, they are nobodies in the US who actually deserve less than what Canelo's side generously offered.
If Wilder can't carry a promotion in his own country against a foreigner in Fury, then how would he carry one against AJ? He doesn't have a mouthpiece like Miller, so he winds up sounding stupid and/or cringeworthy every time he tries to talk trash. I think Wilder should get 40% if beats Fury, and that's being generous.
Slicc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 06:34 PM #60
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 15869 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 352,066.86
Total Points: 454,599.21
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
Canelo is calling himself the WBA world SMW champion.

Callum Smith is the actual real WBA SMW champion.

If Canelo wants a shot at the real WBA SMW title he should pay the champ a fair and equitable fee for traveling to fight him.

$4million for the champion against $35million for the challenger is not a fair and equitable split.
Canelo is beyond belts at this point. Callum Smith should have lost to Ryder last time out so $4 million is way more than he deserves.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends