Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-13-2020, 06:09 PM #61
Up and Comer

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
topo5358 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 7,604.50
Default Fury/Wilder I

I came away from Fury/Wilder I thinking that Fury outpointed Wilder. I just watched it again and there's no way Fury won. Taking all rounds into consideration Fury threw pretty showy little combos but they were mostly blocked or slipped by Wilder. He did land some decent right hands, as was attested to by Wilder's left eye. I was impressed by Wilder's instant fire response to Fury's punches. He stuck his tongue out and tried to emulate Leonard's bolo punch but looking at connect %, power punches, and aggression, it was a damn close fight, as alluded to by the announcer without even taking the knockdowns into account, and that last knockdown was a doozy. Fury did NOT win on points. He did not even deserve a draw. Wilder boxed well and displayed a HARD, quick jab and good head movement. Not in classic style, but in his own VERY effective way. I agree with the judge who had it 114-110, Wilder. Fury is really going to have to bring it to have a chance. Wilder doesn't take prisoners.....especially in rematches. Has Fury ever had a rematch? Does he have any history of changing his approach? We'll see. He's talented and tough but..... he better be.
topo5358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:17 PM #62
Up and Comer

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Slimpack is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 7,919.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkp View Post
AJ doesnt have any natural boxing ability. As Ruiz showed in first fight hes too stiff and predictable.
He managed to out box a short blob of a fighter, by running scared around a 22 foot extra large ring. Thats no surprise.

He gets destroyed again as soon as he fights someone his own size, who can box. Fury embarrasses him. He might be able win a few rounds against Wilder, but his glass jaw eventually gets shattered by wilder in the mid rounds. Ruiz is feather fisted compared to Wilder, imagine what happens when Wilder lands.
You don't lead by a wide margin in cards by running. You don't change your style within six months if you ain't good & you don't hold three world titles for nothing!
You obviously hate the man, so I don't think it is wise joining issues with you due to your subjective mindset.
Slimpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:36 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
Kannabis Kid is a splendid one to beholdKannabis Kid is a splendid one to beholdKannabis Kid is a splendid one to beholdKannabis Kid is a splendid one to beholdKannabis Kid is a splendid one to beholdKannabis Kid is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,543.06
Total Points: 19,251.37
Great post bro. - [KLTP] -Kirby- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneye99 View Post
Lolololol @ Wilder on the Forbes list
AJ made over $150m Toral last year
Wilder didn't even make $30m...
I never said Wilder made more money than Joshua you idiot he still makes money is my point this broke dude acting like 30 million isn't a lot of money lmao Joshua could get knocked out 10 times and still make money just because of appeal nothing more Joshua already been knocked out Wilder hasn't if Wilder beats Fury hes definitely the A-side especially after that **** show Joshua pulled in Saudi Arabia
Kannabis Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:57 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2067 Post(s)
Jkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.23
Total Points: 54,243.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
You don't lead by a wide margin in cards by running. You don't change your style within six months if you ain't good & you don't hold three world titles for nothing!
You obviously hate the man, so I don't think it is wise joining issues with you due to your subjective mindset.
He beat a disgrace of a blob to get those 3 titles. The blob didn't even train. He changed his style because he couldn't beat the blob any other way.
Jkp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 09:11 PM #65
Contender

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
Cool Scant has a spectacular aura aboutCool Scant has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 13,890.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
Wilder, Charlo, Spence etc can't accept the fights even if they wanted to.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
donít get caught slipping sweetheart
Cool Scant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2020, 05:26 AM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 318 Post(s)
Oshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 20,283.60

This is the HW division. Anybody can KO anybody.
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 01:43 AM #67
Up and Comer

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Slimpack is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,061.68
Total Points: 7,919.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkp View Post
AJ doesnt have any natural boxing ability. As Ruiz showed in first fight hes too stiff and predictable.
He managed to out box a short blob of a fighter, by running scared around a 22 foot extra large ring. Thats no surprise.

He gets destroyed again as soon as he fights someone his own size, who can box. Fury embarrasses him. He might be able win a few rounds against Wilder, but his glass jaw eventually gets shattered by wilder in the mid rounds. Ruiz is feather fisted compared to Wilder, imagine what happens when Wilder lands.
Joshua don't have boxing ability? Lol... I'm short of words.

Nobody will argue that Fury is the most skilled of the top three HWs but saying AJ doesn't have boxing ability is unforgivable. Of the top HWs, Joshua made the most progress boxing-wise, in my opinion. He deserves endless praise for what he have achieved so far; having entered boxing in his late teens, having fewer fights than Fury & Wilder, having fewer amateur experience and having the best CV of the three despite all these shortcomings.

AJ fights better whenever he fight big boxers. He also fight better on the inside when fighting taller fighters. So you're wrong to say he will be "destroyed" by a taller fighter. Fury vs. AJ is a 50/50 fight. Even Fury knows this.
Slimpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:14 AM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2067 Post(s)
Jkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond reputeJkp has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,638.23
Total Points: 54,243.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimpack View Post
Joshua don't have boxing ability? Lol... I'm short of words.

Nobody will argue that Fury is the most skilled of the top three HWs but saying AJ doesn't have boxing ability is unforgivable. Of the top HWs, Joshua made the most progress boxing-wise, in my opinion. He deserves endless praise for what he have achieved so far; having entered boxing in his late teens, having fewer fights than Fury & Wilder, having fewer amateur experience and having the best CV of the three despite all these shortcomings.

AJ fights better whenever he fight big boxers. He also fight better on the inside when fighting taller fighters. So you're wrong to say he will be "destroyed" by a taller fighter. Fury vs. AJ is a 50/50 fight. Even Fury knows this.
AJ fights better when he fights bums. Just so happens big fighters hes looked good against were tall bums, and some of the better boxers hes fought were chosen to ensure he had a huge size advantage, to negate his limited boxing skill.

When AJ meets someone thats both bigger and with decent skill, he will get taught a lesson he'll never forget. and probably quit in the corner again. Fury will do that with ease.
Jkp is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends