• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Wish.. EA Sports Makes Another Fight Night Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2mJrDDvfnY

i've been waiting on one for ages

Comment

Do you guys still play Champions on PS3? If so PM me and we can fight for some points

Comment

This thread gets made so much lol

Comment

LONG over due.. to the point you have to create the new boxers of this generation.

Comment

there won't be. boxing is dead and ea has jumped on the ufc train.

Comment

People would need to start to fund me things. If they got enough people to put money into it in sure a small developer would do it. I think its actually somewhat common in that industry

Comment

EA makes a new Fight Night game:

- You have to purchase loot boxes containing special punches and techniques like the Smash and pull counter
                - Micro-transactions to play as your favorite boxer
                - If you set career mode on Easy you play as Danny Garcia and fight a series of Rod Salka-esque boxers
                - You spend more time managing your fighter's boxing politics and negotiations than you do fighting
                - If you buy the Open Scoring DLC and fight Canelo, Open Scoring shows an 118-110 scorecard already filled out
                - Because of his matrix like skills, Vasyl Lomachenko already knows what buttons you are about to press
                - If you get into a dispute with your promoter or manager your character is 'shelved' for real life time of 1 to 2 years; unlocking your character is a micro-transaction
                - Loaded Gloves and Mexican Meat are lootbox exclusives
                - EA will host a cash prize tournament for best Fight Night player with a 100,000 dollar reward for the winner. After promoter fees, entrance fees, and state taxes, your actual winnings are 10 bucks and a free trip to the buffet table for 1 hour

Comment

One game I used love playing with a friend was Knockout Kings 2000 for Nintendo 64.

Comment

when is sega coming out with a new greatest heavyweights game? has to be the same format tho...where it's just the side view and one guy is always a southpaw.

Comment

Working...
                    X