Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give 1 good reason why civilians should have access to military grade assault rifles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To kill ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      2017 squirrels arent like those musket day squirrels. In another 20 years might need a low caliber nuke to take out one of those feisty bastards.

Also if someone is gonna try to rob me I need to shoot him 43 times in 12 seconds. I think that's a fair trade off for trying to rob me.
      You god dam right it's a fair tradeoff

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Comment

I bought 2 this year.

Since Obama is out of office, dumb ******ed, "he's gonna take our guns" republi****s aren't sky rocketing the prices of ammo and guns anymore by buying every piece of **** on the shelf.

So I went and got a trunk gun for SHTF scenarios and to shoot crazy depressed white mass shooters if they pop up, and I got another one for more aggressive use if needed, also just fun to shoot.

But yeah, military grade AR's that are easy to buy, easy to use, cheap, are fcking ******ed to give civilians.

No other industrialzed country is allowing their citizens to have guns the way we do. I fcking hate AR 15s anyway, all the cope Wanna be tactical losers ruined that gun for me. That whole culture is so fcking cringe.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          I bought 2 this year.

Since Obama is out of office, dumb ******ed, "he's gonna take our guns" republi****s aren't sky rocketing the prices of ammo and guns anymore by buying every piece of **** on the shelf.

So I went and got a trunk gun for SHTF scenarios and to shoot crazy depressed white mass shooters if they pop up, and I got another one for more aggressive use if needed, also just fun to shoot.

But yeah, military grade AR's that are easy to buy, easy to use, cheap, are fcking ******ed to give civilians.

No other industrialzed country is allowing their citizens to have guns the way we do. I fcking hate AR 15s anyway, all the cope Wanna be tactical losers ruined that gun for me. That whole culture is so fcking cringe.
          Canada has ar-15

AK too

Switzerland has their version of the ak the sig 550

Israelis have ar -15 and their ak the galil

Lots of countries have guns

Comment

Btw

U guys keep saying "military grade" as if to scare ppl

Most ar-15 are not military grade

They're better than that

If u have a military grade ar-15, you have the cheap basic ar-15

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              2017 squirrels arent like those musket day squirrels. In another 20 years might need a low caliber nuke to take out one of those feisty bastards.

Also if someone is gonna try to rob me I need to shoot him 43 times in 12 seconds. I think that's a fair trade off for trying to rob me.
              You know how powerful a musket, lil boy?

Muskets are like .55-.70 caliber

Your ar-15? .22 caliber

Musket balls are like 2-3 times bigger and heavier

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                Canada has ar-15

AK too

Switzerland has their version of the ak the sig 550

Israelis have ar -15 and their ak the galil

Lots of countries have guns
                I didn't say you couldn't have guns in other places, I said they make it much harder, and we make it far to easy.

Our screening process is dog ****.

And quite frankly, they don't have the hardcore ******ed gun culture we have here. In those countries, those guns are for hobby, tools, or protection, especially in places like Israel and Sweden.

In america, 90% of our gun owners fantasize about being rambo, and eventually, some of them, decide to do act on it, just as what happened in vegas.

Comment

They don't, but they should

There is nothing "military grade" about a semi auto ar15, liberals are mostly guys who don't understand guns, can't work on their own cars, etc. They think the silliest ****. My ar15s are probably my least lethal firearms.

Comment

Because guns are cool and the chicks dig them. That's why I have 5. I'm 5 times cooler than I used to be and I get 5 times the amount of vagina. Get on my level.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      Btw

U guys keep saying "military grade" as if to scare ppl

Most ar-15 are not military grade

They're better than that

If u have a military grade ar-15, you have the cheap basic ar-15
                      This is true. I have actually never fired an AR-15.

Held one, felt sort of cheap to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X