Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[He's Back!] "If (AJ) wants to hit me he better throw a handful of rice!" ~ Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [He's Back!] "If (AJ) wants to hit me he better throw a handful of rice!" ~ Fury

he looks in good shape. great!

Comment

Much respect for him dropping all that weight

Comment

What happened to his voice?? I thought it was just a here and there thing but he seems to have damaged something

Comment

Fury is 300 pounds, even Shannon Briggs could hit that body.

Comment

The way fury was few months ago you could flick one grain of rice at him and it would of hit him.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              What happened to his voice?? I thought it was just a here and there thing but he seems to have damaged something
              To much coke more specifically poor quality stuff, the backdrop from it after a few hours just seeping down his throat or what it's bashed with probably damaged his throat.

Comment

For a guy who hasn't done a thing in years he sure brags a lot. His win over old Wlad was a terrible fight. If he ever earns a fight with AJ he will get hit and it will hurt more than rice.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  For a guy who hasn't done a thing in years he sure brags a lot. His win over old Wlad was a terrible fight. If he ever earns a fight with AJ he will get hit and it will hurt more than rice.
                  A terrible fight because Wlad made it so with his ineptitude and reluctance to overcome his bewilderment with Furys superior style.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
                    To much coke more specifically poor quality stuff, the backdrop from it after a few hours just seeping down his throat or what it's bashed with probably damaged his throat.
                    larryx

Nah he got punched in the throat in sparring and damaged vocal cords, doctors told him it is treatable with surgery but isnt serious, so he hasnt bothered.

He was asked about it in an interview on the radio

His delivery is lacking summat now though

Comment

Working...
                    X