Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather seems to want a 51st fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sp0rty Cr@ig View Post
    I think he trained for the fight. In the pics posted of him pre fight he looked absolutely ripped.

People bring up him hanging out at his strip club but they forget that he always has that sleep schedule when in training camp, strip club isnt far away from gym & he doesnt drink/party.

I think him not training for the fight was a lie just like him not watching tapes of opponents was a lie.

Biggest control freak / perfectionist in boxing yet doesnt watch tapes or train seriously for fights? Come on.
    But remember leading up to the fight, Floyd Sr said that although Floyd was training, he wasnt training the way he should. And you had all his sparring partners giving interviews where it sounded like they were lying about how "sharp" he looked.

I know he watches tapes, but leading up to the fight, it was a big thing about him bsing and lollygagging. Remember before he retired at 49-0 he said he had problems training, and going to the gym. I figured that at this point, those problems increased.

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
      gayweather jr is going to go broke he'll come back and get knocked the fuk out.
      I see you live in a nightmare....go to sleep & maybe, just maybe you can dream he'll get knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        I’m not sure they could pull the Connor rematch off. A lot of people still sour about not getting refunded by ufc. It would have to be Canelo/GGG winner unless Floyd is gunning for May 5th. He is going to have to be in a fight people think he has no chance of winning.
        wait, whats the story there? Why would people have been refunded from UFC?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          I still don't think he fights again. If so, it will be to help himself and his business associates. That would mean the Spence/Thurman winner. UNLESS, fishents dela cocaine can guarantee Floyd $100 mil minimum for a Canelo rematch.
          spence thurman winner whattt?!!! floyd has NEVER fought a great young black guy in his prime lol. well except judah yearsss ago but judah had 3 losses already and berto who also had 3 losses. no way in hell he fights an undefeated spence or thurman.

Comment

• He's going to come back and duck Khan for a 3rd time.

Comment

Working...
            X