Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does the ring have golovkin #1 pfp and canelo #4 when canelo beat him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
    The fight was close enough, but Canelo was constantly getting his head snapped back and moving backwards...not a good look for the judges. You don't win fights moving backwards unless you clearly outbox your opponent and completely shut down their offence. Canelo didn't come close to doing any of that...he was moving cuz he was constantly under pressure. If his movement was purely tactical, he woulda thrown a lot more punches cuz he would be moving ggg to where he wanted, not constantly trying to escape.
    Golovkin's jab was effective I'll give him that, but I rate power shots higher and canelo was landing his.

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
      "Flat you"?

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
        Gassing doesnt ****ing matter when you land more punches.

Canelo was landing his power shots. Golovkin wasn't landing his, all he did was walk forward.
        I had it draw but Canelo definitely landed better punches when throwing his combo but gave away all the middle rounds .GGG won his rounds for being aggresive but landed only one good right hand ! I also couldn't believe he only landed 4 body shots considering Canelo was on the ropes every round !!

Comment

That wasn't a ****ing draw, canelo clearly outboxed and outlanded him.
          Canelo landed the much better punches, yes, but like it or not, it was a draw

Comment

If eating power shots is how you win a fight, then oh yeah golovkin definitely won.
            He needed to eat more contaminated Mexican meat and get Oscar to jam his utensils up his arse

Comment

Your confused we're taking about the Golovkin Canelo fight. Your talking out you ass..

Comment

Golovkin's jab was effective I'll give him that, but I rate power shots higher and canelo was landing his.
                what was your scorecard if you don't mind asking?

I had it a draw or ggg one round. i can see why guys had it comfortable for ggg but cant exactly see how canelo should have a W.
                canelo just didn't do enough for too long stretches of the round.

he did land the better punches, ggg overall did the better work. some rounds were close.

Comment

Not that clear enough since we have top respectable boxers like Badou Jack, Bud Crawford, Keith Thurman, Danny Jacobs, Juan Ma Marquez, Lennox Lewis having GGG winning clearly.

Unless those guys are eastern europeans fighters dck riders ala Tunney wich is highly doubtable.

Comment

How does that make sense?
                    It makes perfect sense because GGG deserved to win and everybody who isn't a GGG hater thinks so. What doesn't make sense is you saying Canelo got robbed by the judges in Las Vegas where the judges are famous for being extremely generous to Canelo. Your fellow GGG haters will agree with you that Canelo won but nobody who can score a fight and isn't bias will agree with you. Apparently ring magazine thought GGG won the fight.

Comment

When people who are blind or dont know anything about boxing score a fight, their score is an opinion.

When someone who knows how to score a fight and isnt blind watches a fight and rewatches it, and clearly sees which punches land and which punches didn't then they know who won the fight. Every landed punch is a fact not an opinion, because it happened. If you know all the facts, then you know who won the fight, which was canelo.

I hope you gained some clarity from that.
                      Ok watch again and see how canelo was eating jabs like a MF. He was only worried about that telegraphed right hand and the left hook. Because of that he ate and ate jabs all night.

And you can clearly see what Canelo was doing. Just do enough to put combinations and then staying away for any exchanges, and you could tell that from his body language.
                      I had GGG winning 7-5

Comment

Working...
                      X