No announcement yet.

Bad night for Mexico, 0-2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad night for Mexico, 0-2

Super Fly 2 was a bad night for Mexico. Their 2 boxers in the card is expected win (tho Juan is only a slight favorite) but eventually lost.

Thailand 1-0
    Puerto Rico 1-0
    Philippines 1-0
    Argentina 0-1
    Mexico 0-2

Surprised Cuadras lost to Arroyo.

Comment

I hate this nationalization of boxing it’s a individual! And most champs train in the U.S!

Comment

the reason why the Superfly card was interesting is because Loeffler jinxed it. GBP shall remedy this by providing Christmas trees again in May

Comment

i have no interest in watching any of these kinds of fights. thank God I can now stream the european cards that are much better in every way possible. HBo is a joke, it is terrible. I need showtime to come back strong.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            I hate this nationalization of boxing it’s a individual! And most champs train in the U.S!
            It's unavoidable, it's natural for fans to root for their countryman (unless you're Amir Khan ). But I love to see the night when Mexican fans support Filipino boxers for example

Comment

Agreed, it was a terrible night for mexico, I feel for them to be honest, no-one deserves to be humiliated like that. NO-ONE!

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                It's unavoidable, it's natural for fans to root for their countryman (unless you're Amir Khan ). But I love to see the night when Mexican fans support Filipino boxers for example
                It's no surprise why many Pacquiao converts to GGG support the Kazakh, with narratives against Mexico and various pandering or slander. They want the revenge! Ain't gonna happen. Christmas trees, we working!

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

Agreed, it was a terrible night for mexico, I feel for them to be honest, no-one deserves to be humiliated like that. NO-ONE!

It was a terrible night for Loeffler! Justice served! Batwing broth running things!

Comment

dupe.......

Comment

Working...
                    X