Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

amazing HBO special on USADA / dehydrated theme! Blood n Urine! Floyd Conte Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing HBO special on USADA / dehydrated theme! Blood n Urine! Floyd Conte Mosley

You guys need to watch this. Sorry #48 fans...

Youtube Special SFW - Click Here

starts at 13:26!

How did we miss this special in the entire context of May 2nd and Hauser's ''Can We Trust USADA?'' article.

1.) HBO is endorsing USADA's protocol in this episode, step by step!
    2.) Remember the year, 2010, bbbut Pacquiao didn't want Blood Testing with Floyd!
    3.) Pacquiao, the ''HBO'' guy.... this was HBO's How-To protocol with USADA..
    4.) HBO is reminding the fans that Floyd was dehydrated here...and 5 min of the video HBO is providing entertainment on the wait process..
    5.) Has HBO ever done an USADA video footage of Pacquiao. Remember, VADA didn't exist before 2011.
    6.) How come HBO didn't do a special nor Hauser revisit this episode done by HBO?
    7.) HBO addresses Conte. Conte WHO in 2014 post is hanging around Montoya... who's friends with Hauser....

BWAA are some gangstas... in the trunk they go!
    Last edited by Lester Tutor; 10-07-2016, 12:58 AM.

I never saw or heard Contes' name. I was very involved in the build up to this fight, but didn't remember USADA being in that 24/7. They looked very intent on watching Floyd. Hauser was 6 years after this episode too.

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
      You guys need to watch this. Sorry #48 fans...

Youtube Special SFW - Click Here

starts at 13:26!

How did we miss this special in the entire context of May 2nd and Hauser's ''Can We Trust USADA?'' article.

1.) HBO is endorsing USADA's protocol in this episode, step by step!
      2.) Remember the year, 2010, bbbut Pacquiao didn't want Blood Testing with Floyd!
      3.) Pacquiao, the ''HBO'' guy.... this was HBO's How-To protocol with USADA..
      4.) HBO is reminding the fans that Floyd was dehydrated here...and 5 min of the video HBO is providing entertainment on the wait process..
      5.) Has HBO ever done an USADA video footage of Pacquiao. Remember, VADA didn't exist before 2011.
      6.) How come HBO didn't do a special nor Hauser revisit this episode done by HBO?
      7.) HBO addresses Conte. Conte WHO in 2014 post is hanging around Montoya... who's friends with Hauser....

BWAA are some gangstas... in the trunk they go!
      BWAA is some wanksters especially Montoya.

Comment

Haven't seen this video in a while but a couple of points

1)
        2010: Floyd was in full training mode. "AFTER A FULL DAY OF TRAINING" WHOAAA!
        2015: Floyd was NOT training prior to USADA coming knocking on the door. Floyd also admits to relaxing the last few days and just doing "a little bit" to "stay sharp" and "shake out".

2) I was right when I said that it could be that Floyd held on to the partial sample of urine.

3)
        2010: Floyd ate and drank until he could produce enough urine
        2015: Floyd drank and used an IV WHOAA!!!

4) Floyd knew the routine and how he can get USADA to wait and wait.

5) USADA has gone thru this before with Floyd. Why did USADA just look the other way and allow Floyd to use a banned method when they have in the past waited for Floyd to produce the urine sample naturally?

6)
        2010: Floyd says "I'm All NATURAL"
        2015: Floyd says "Some athletes use Pedialyte, I used an IV (a banned method)"

Comment

Just ask yourself, how many fighters hydrate with IV...can't think of any? Enough said.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

1)
            2015: Floyd was NOT training prior to USADA coming knocking on the door. Floyd also admits to relaxing the last few days and just doing "a little bit" to "stay sharp" and "shake out".

2) I was right when I said that it could be that Floyd held on to the partial sample of urine.

3)

5) USADA has gone thru this before with Floyd. Why did USADA just look the other way and allow Floyd to use a banned method when they have in the past waited for Floyd to produce the urine sample naturally?

6)
            Dude, just.....don't bother with OP, come on man, respect for the Mental Health Patient......

Comment

1)

3)

6)
              Video got you spooked! Wait till I load it up

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
                Just ask yourself, how many fighters hydrate with IV...can't think of any? Enough said.
                Oscar De La Hoya vs Pac

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                  Video got you spooked! Wait till I load it up
                  Thanks, help us spread the BS of Floyd requiring an IV.

The guy trains ALL DAY long and does not need an IV yet he expects us to believe him that with no training on that day, "little bit" for the last few days, we are expected to believe that Floyd was so dehydrated that he required an IV?

Comment

Thanks, help us spread the BS of Floyd requiring an IV.

The guy trains ALL DAY long and does not need an IV yet he expects us to believe him that with no training on that day, "little bit" for the last few days, we are expected to believe that Floyd was so dehydrated that he required an IV?
                    Hauser expects YOU to believe. Can Boxing Trust USADA? Floyd gone shook the standard norm. Hauser couldn't do anything about it!

Comment

Working...
                    X