Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-27-2012, 09:37 AM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these partsAnto is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 338,673.45
For your Hall of Shame post! - jazluvr 
Default Why Hopkins never rematch trinidad-The Flag

The Flag is a symbol of every country, you see people cry when they see their flag in the olimpics, they are proud they represent their country with pride. we admire those that do that, regardless of race, color or religion. but when you pay no respect to a country, that show you that your values are very low. That's what Bernard did in Puerto Rico years back and that is in the mind not only in all puerto Ricans but those who knows that what he did was extremly wrong. because he feel his shame no matter how much he try to hide it, he never rematch trinidad. i never watch a Bernard Hopkins fight and many that i know that are NOT puerto Rican, i do not want to mention the names people call Bernard every time he speaks.
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 01-27-2012, 09:42 AM #2
Fair but Firm

Quoted: 3589 Post(s)
IMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond reputeIMDAZED has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,467,333,077,966,790,656.00
Total Points: 48,467,335,080,032,550,912.00
for knowing your stuff! - natas206 thanks for the info. - TRUTH For that homerun of a post, bud. - Sweet Pea 50 An apple for one of BoxingScene's most knowledgeable posters - danc1984 BOOM - Fiend 
Excellent poster - ADDICT MOH. For continously educating NSB. - BattlingNelson been a while mate! - Tamis_Siensya No Message - WESS To a poster I have a lot of respect for. Cheers, bud. - Mike D 
Firm but fair...like it says under his name. World level poster and good dude. - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anto View Post
The Flag is a symbol of every country, you see people cry when they see their flag in the olimpics, they are proud they represent their country with pride. we admire those that do that, regardless of race, color or religion. but when you pay no respect to a country, that show you that your values are very low. That's what Bernard did in Puerto Rico years back and that is in the mind not only in all puerto Ricans but those who knows that what he did was extremly wrong. because he feel his shame no matter how much he try to hide it, he never rematch trinidad. i never watch a Bernard Hopkins fight and many that i know that are NOT puerto Rican, i do not want to mention the names people call Bernard every time he speaks.
That's your opinion. He felt enough to keep his word to Tito, fly back to Puerto Rico and apologize.
IMDAZED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:46 AM #3
undisputed champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,419,078,365.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

I know Tito said he really wanted a rematch. But, I was OK with a rematch not happening. And, for the flag incident, Hopkins apologized for it. I think that's good enough. But, then again I'm not a Puerto Rican.
jrosales13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:56 AM #4
Banned

Junior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these partsJunior M Weight is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 10,649.50
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Sifo Dyas 

What did he do to the flag again? I forgot.
Junior M Weight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:05 AM #5
undisputed champion

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
jrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond reputejrosales13 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3.85
Total Points: 383,419,078,365.09
13 burgers - Dambala Good poster - Mucus Great poster/member award! - jazluvr Leader of the MannyPac Mafia, a real OG - Erik13 For being one of the most solid posters in the History of BoxingScene!!!!  Keep on posting bruh. - Chief2ndzOnly! 
more beer - -pound4pound- Maidana p4p GOAT - Dick Buffman These are really good - jazluvr This place would not be the same without you Jro... you rock - Lorily for being a great poster - led 
For keepin' it real - jazluvr hope you get drunk :) - led Thanks for hooking me up with your cousin - Heebarican oscar haters need beer - -pound4pound- Merry X-mas!!! - HandSpeed303 
Happy Holidays Jro! - Lorily Have a slice - SouthpawSwagger Here is a beer for you homie!! - el20cuatro Fellow Leuzinger Olympian - MANIAC310 Happy Holidays JRo! - Lorily 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Akinapepemo World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Timmy Chans Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - MANIAC310 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior M Weight View Post
What did he do to the flag again? I forgot.
He pissed on it, that's what he did.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
jrosales13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:15 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
Ryn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond reputeRyn0 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 7,018,603,648,994,087,936.00
Total Points: 7,018,603,648,994,236,416.00
Thanks buddy. -GO KING ARTHUR! - VanesBoxing Thanks for the tips - slicksouthpaw16 Cheers man.  Thanks for the mention. - ABOSWORTH For an awesome poster - Sweet Pea 50 No Message - Sithis 
For the Mayweather boat...LMAOOOOO - Shin Akuma I bought ya a pint, you have fulled my nuthugging for calzaghe, thanks :) - GreatJoe excellent post responding to NE - ИATAS 
Childhood Cancer - BatTheMan Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

He didn't rematch Trinidad because Hopkins tore him apart. Wouldn't be different a 2nd, 3rd or 4th time.
Ryn0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:06 AM #7
Head Mexican in Charge

Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Cuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond reputeCuauhtémoc1520 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,917,505,384,411,405.00
Total Points: 6,917,505,384,862,871.00
Legendary poster - Cleto_Reyes please fukk off,..........now take care, your homie in real life, god bless you you bitcch azz, lol, truly your freind, lol, tha greatest - Tha_Greatest Here's a beer from Bulgaria - BulgariasFinest Great posts, intelligent poster! Always great reading your stuff :) - Bossy No Message - Freelancer 
One of the best poster's - arraamis One of the best posters in the 'Scene - ELHURACAN58 damn homie i missed your 19000 post congrats!    you one the best posters here! - jose830 happy birthday coach! - HUGH JASS Birthday beer, cheers! - MELLY-MEL... 
i posted &quot;las mañanitas&quot; on the thread before you mention it but took it down thinking it was to gay :lol1: happy birthday bro! - jose830 happy bday - -Mustang- Happy bday grandpa! - led* One of Boxingscene's finest! - CubanGuyNYC Cuauhtémoc1520 Knows Boxing! - LoadedWraps 
P4P, a top poster/knowledgeable - SlySlickSmooth May you never stop spreading your knowledge. - BattlingNelson here's yours brotha :kiss: all out of love - -jose- Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury Moronic Cunt!!! - Fists_of_Fury 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Cuauhtémoc 1502 Gay and Lesbian Pride - The Underboss World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear 
Childhood Cancer - TBear Childhood Cancer - TBear World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - TBear 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- 

Bernard is from the streets of Philly and spent 10 years in the pen. He didn't give a fuk then and doesn't give a fuk now. He "apologized" for PR reasons.

Hopkins isn't scared of anyone.
Cuauhtémoc1520 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:10 AM #8
Interim Champion

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
mozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond reputemozzer101 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 132,421.72
start of your collection - mathed 

There was no need for a rematch. Bhop beat him easy.
mozzer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:11 AM #9
Interim Champion

Mr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond reputeMr Randy Watson has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,590,587,506.30
Total Points: 127,090,621,016.50

Y does Tito deserve a rematch??? This is coming from a rican .....
Mr Randy Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:18 AM #10
MV3

Pugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond reputePugilistic™ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 979,408,504,883,158.88
Total Points: 979,408,505,897,963.50
You the man.  Thanks again for the video - Spiegelo Thanks for the GIF and its perfect too - slicksouthpaw16 Gifs :D - T-97 a toast. to the greatest idiot ever......flawless. - Left Hook Tua Have a cookie you helpful bastard - Spiegelo 
5K Post Award (from a white guy who people think is black to another white guy who people think is black) - DWiens421 5k. Congrats. - Silencers have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead have a piece of my favorite cake! - steelhead I support underage drinkin homey - mangler 
Have a tuna melt homey - mangler Good/great posters deserve recognition! - jazluvr 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMDAZED View Post
That's your opinion. He felt enough to keep his word to Tito, fly back to Puerto Rico and apologize.
This.

Also include Hopkins dominated him with ease.

A rematch would of been cruel to Trinidad.
Pugilistic™ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
flag, hopkins, rematch, trinidad-the

User Tag List