No announcement yet.

Triple OG gang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    Most neutral fans think GGG won the first fight and he is the betting favorite to win the rematch. I think he will win so big this time that nobody will dispute his ud win. He might even KO the iron jawed Canelo. Of course that's just my pick and nobody knows the winner until the fight is over. Canelo is damn good and very hard to beat.
    Na I think Canelo is the favourite in the rematch. He’s tasted the power and has more room to evolve as the boxer.

The one thing we’ll see is, if there’s stringent testing this time round, how good he is without the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      Oscar pressured G's camp into signing what world are you focks living in lol
      You are an idiot and you seem to get stupider day by day.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
        Na I think Canelo is the favourite in the rematch. He’s tasted the power and has more room to evolve as the boxer.

The one thing we’ll see is, if there’s stringent testing this time round, how good he is without the juice.
        Do an odds check then and find out who the betting establishments have as the favorite. I will do the same.Before the May fight fell through I checked the odds and GGG was an 8 to 5 favorite. It may take a few days to get the odds up.

Comment

I just checked the odds. GGG is the favorite at -190 meaning you must bet $190 to win $100 if GGG wins. Canelo is the underdog at +155 meaning a bet of $100 will win you $155 if Canelo wins. So all of you who think Canelo will win the odds are good for you. I am picking the favorite GGG to win.

Comment

****** City Central all these bent canelo fans like Shontaes boxing nation. The built back little b1tch.

Definitely a marc.

Comment

We love you golovkin. Crazy fukin animal man.

Comment

Triple Hoe, Triple duck, the G-String bum lover and his cousin f.uckin, inbred, trailer loving, school shooting dick riders keep taking them L's.

Enjoy the last big payday, last ppv, last meaningful fight.

It's back to fighting bums for goat feed for that goat f.ucker after Canelo whips his half a slant eyed ass.

Comment

Big up my Slovakia gang.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                    Triple Hoe, Triple duck, the G-String bum lover and his cousin f.uckin, inbred, trailer loving, school shooting dick riders keep taking them L's.

Enjoy the last big payday, last ppv, last meaningful fight.

It's back to fighting bums for goat feed for that goat f.ucker after Canelo whips his half a slant eyed ass.
                    You fail at life this is where this Hateful criticism of a succesful man comes from.

I presume you were also dropped on you're head as a baby and have a rhombus shaped head leading to a lifelong chip on your shoulder.

Well done pal we're all rooting for you. Racist fuk enjoy your ban.
                    Last edited by King Arthur; 06-14-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      You are an idiot and you seem to get stupider day by day.
                      I have a 135 IQ graduated at the top of my class fully bilingual and college educated so go fock yourself you pleb.

Comment

Working...
                      X