Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love hate Steve P! I love and hate this puto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I love hate Steve P! I love and hate this puto!

I ****ing hate this honky puto! I love this honey puto!

Thin line between love and hate.

This man Steve p. Let ugly azz latinas, hoes I’d never smash, waste his time etc. if he were/was a boxing fan or posted up in here, he’d say that I’m stooped for ****ing ugly white wimmin and worshipping them.. he calls me don-korn-foolie-0h

I ****s white wimmin he’d never ever touch.

I got into a battle with him, and I think I got the best of my best friend for 30 years? Give or take a week or two.

He said, “ok, you list the times when you think I failed in delivering the kok to wimmin”

I laughed!

Then listed some of the finest wimmin I’ve ever seen, no liar here, no time for it.

My reply,

Okay ****s head lemme start at the top...
    ****ing **** head

1. Angela
    2. Gina
    3. Brianna
    4. Sheri
    6. Shelly

He agreed that he(a cat lover like Beercules) a marine like beer gots standards that are way beyond normal. My Steve white pvssy away. saiblo oh my GOD, white dudes are some picky azz mo****ers..

This dude had a limo waiting for me, when I got outta that there prison, Gastropoda in Texas.

He’s a white boy, but he’s not any thing but a solid, solid friend.

He will always be my best friend, Steve p, I loved his sister Sheri, and never dipped my wick in her, she married a cute white dude who laid hands on Sheri, Steve p didn’t unleash the beast, aka me.., utagawanai(without a doubt, I’d have cashed/canceled then punched his ticket,

And then refrained from ruining or disturbing Sheri’s life.. she was tall, blond, green eyed and a vision vision of perfection..

Turns out, when we were young, she sweated and loved me too. ... I’ll take that as a win... her brother is my friend/brother for life... our friendship would have taken on creepy dimensions if I married his sister... he and I, suffice it to say, got a history together...

Sheri is still beautiful, and I can only briefly hug her, and kiss her cheek... Steve p deserves that from me...

Comment

Working...
    X