Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner's Post-Fight Antics Create Yet Another Black Cloud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
    About Billions, some of y'all would hate on Jesus after he walked on water..smh..
    I don't think you get Lyle Fitzsimmons point. I got engrossed in the Broner v Vargas fight and found myself warming to Broner as the contest progressed for the skills he was showing in turning the fight around.

I can't say I was rooting for him, because I thought Vargas maybe edged it for the aggression he showed, but I found myself respecting Broners skill and spirit.

Right up until he opened his mouth at the first opportunity and behaved like a spoils child. He made a mockery of the contest and his brave opponent. He's such a terrible advert for boxing. You don't need to be such a classless fool even to play the heel.

He's just a massive **** and neither Vargas, Jim Grey or anyone else should have to deal with him. He's just not that good a boxer to have to tolerate his stupidity.

Comment

Stop putting this Punk on pay-tv he doesn't deserve it and with a mouth like that he disgraces the sport ...but give him a few more weeks he will likely be back in jail ..the sport is far better off without this bum..

Comment

Very true lol. Had such a promising start, but then started beef with Mayweather, promoters, managers, small dogs, children--you can pretty much make up anything and it's probably true. He definitely played by his own rules, which can be admirable, but not like this. He has a choice: Does he want to be a top level boxer, or a personality? Because right now it's... Skills < BS.

Originally posted by b morph View Post
        He doesn't need a sports psychologist. He needs a full time team of doctors to figure out wtf is wrong with him. LOL.

And yes. If he isn't at least competitive with Khan, then we will know that it is truely the end of AB.

Comment

Originally posted by Travycat View Post
          2 guys that get punched in the brain for a living aren't being so articulate--who'd a thunk it?! AB needs another trainer and a sports psychologist. His only losses were to great guys. With this one, it looks like he's starting to slide. I'd like to see him take that Khan fight to see where he's at.
          Nothing to do with being articulate or not. We're talking about his behaviour, he just love being a clown. He does have a fanbase who think he's entertaining so he gives them what they want.

He'd lose every round against someone like Khan. That's a horrible match-up for Broner.
          Last edited by VatoMulatto; 04-24-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

as many others have mentioned...he does it to remain relevant.....that stuff went crazy on the net on sunday morning...people talking about it or sharing the video of him.....

you can tell he does it on purpose....after you could see him talking to vargas , in what appeared to a be a pretty civil manner, and hugging him outside of the ring

Comment

AB could have won the fight but he took his foot of the gas in the 11th and 12th rounds

Comment

Ahhh McGregor pulls this and people love it. He has endorsements also. Let him live....

Comment

About Billions, some of y'all would hate on Jesus after he walked on water..smh..
                  I don't think you are comparing Broner to Jesus, but I am not sure I know what your point is. Jesus was hated in his day, so much so that he was crucified for his troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by UliTheDestroyer View Post
                    Broner needs another Maidana type ass beating. Actually Maidana the ONLY guy Broner WONT talk **** about.
                    Oh you’re so right. Maidana’s beat down of Broner was one of the most glorious nights in boxing.

Comment

Only reason they hate Broner is cuz he a bruva!

Comment

Working...
                      X