Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
    i lean toward's shane side as well....

he balked at mosley during the brian kenny interview on espn, claiming shane had 5 losses and wasn't ppv worthy...
    Yeah I remember those days.

They were the days when you said Floyd-Mosley was the fight the world wants to see and he proceeded to sign to fight him 3 months later.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Forrest-not even in his weight class how did he duck him? when where they in the same division?

Spinks-When did he duck him?

Margarito-He bought himself out of him contract cause Arum would not give him oscar

Oscar rematch-Oscar demanded the bigger split so Floyd move on

Martinez-once again not even the same division

Cotto-even said he never tried to get the fight out of his own mouth

Manny-turned down drug testing

Mosley-Been chasing him for years

Now let me add he beat Manny when he was p4p #2, Mosley when he was p4p#3 and Cotto when he was WBA 154 champ

Williams was never even an option to be hones, when was that fight supposed to happen??

Johnston, Freitas=LMFAO!!!!!
      Revisionist history.

Martinez offered to come down to 150 when Floyd was a title holder at 154.

He ducked Margarito before buying out his contract with Arum. Turned down a career high payday.

Mosley was trying to get Floyd since 135, fact!

After Manny agreed to testing, Floyd openly admits he "marinated" the fight for five years. His words.

Cotto wanted him before he was damaged goods.

Stevie Johnston was a slick southpaw that Floyd didn't want to fight at the time.

Freitas was no joke, and Floyd wanted no part of that.

Spinks wanted Floyd, but Floyd refused to fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Revisionist history.

He ducked Margarito before buying out his contract with Arum. Turned down a career high payday.

After Manny agreed to testing, Floyd openly admits he "marinated" the fight for five years. His words.

Stevie Johnston was a slick southpaw that Floyd didn't want to fight at the time.

Martinez was never in his weight class

Floyd made $1 million more to beat baldomir and become the lineal cheampion

Mosley ducked floyd. FACT

Manny never agreed to the demands, that was a lie look at this quote in 2011

" is willing to agree to random drug testing - but not by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA)"

So which one is it DUCKQUIAO, I thought you agreed to the demands???

Cotto ducked mayweather in 2006, cotto and bob arum said they weren't ready

Spinks lost to judah, freitas didn't wast to fight him after floyd called him out
        Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-06-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• I'm starting to get sick from Mayweather winning allofasudden he's unbeatable.
          - Oldgringo 2005

This is what it really comes down to.

In 2005 Floyd made them sick......

After 12 more years of dominance....

Now look what we have today.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            Revisionist history.

Throw in the flag and stop embarrassing yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Yeah I remember those days.

They were the days when you said Floyd-Mosley was the fight the world wants to see and he proceeded to sign to fight him 3 months later.
              Back there when Cab Calloway was running s**t I suppose.
              Boy the way Glen Miller played, songs that made the hit paraaade...
              Last edited by djtmal; 04-06-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• "I'm so mad floyd never lost a fight!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  THAT INTERVIEW WAS RIGHT BEFORE HE FOUGHT SHANE..SO HOW CAN YOU USE THAT?

He was promoting a fight with Marquez after the 2 year layoff.

Kenny asked him why Marquez, and not Shane because Shane was a champ @ 147, and Floyd justified it by saying Marquez had a country behind him and Shane wasn't ppv worthy and had 5 losses. Sounds like duck talk to me.

Wasn't until Shane got in the the ring until some action from Floyd was taken, and even then it was after a failed Pac fight attempt was on the table. By that time Shane was what, a year and a half out the ring. You had to twist Floyd's arm to make the fight.

Comment

Kenny asked him why Marquez, and not Shane because Shane was a champ @ 147, and Floyd justified it by saying Marquez had a country behind him and Shane wasn't ppv worthy and had 5 losses. Sounds like duck talk to me.

Wasn't until Shane got in the the ring until some action from Floyd was taken, and even then it was after a failed Pac fight attempt was on the table. By that time Shane was what, a year and a half out the ring. You had to twist Floyd's arm to make the fight.
                    so was the fight not next???

Comment

So Floyd ducked Mosley by trying to make the Pac fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X