• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We welcome in the newest member of the Brotherhood-

boliodogs

Glad to have you on board, brother!!!

Comment

And the newest member of the Brotherhood...

Diegosome1

7 strong are "VERY FEEL!"

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
        Commemorating all of the Usyk fans on here. On May 11, Usyk goes for all the gold in the cruiserweight division along with the Muhammad Ali trophy for winning the WBSS tournament against Murat Gassiev in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

WAR USYK!!

Brothers of the Usyk

Tony Trick-Pony
        Shontae D'marc
        DramaShow
        Cheek busting
        Good, yeah!!!

O snap it's in saudi arabia LOL That's pretty cool

Comment

And the newest member of the Brotherhood...

Diegosome1

7 strong are "VERY FEEL!"
          I've been looking at videos of Usyk on YT and I'm very, very feel right now. Can I join up?

Tbh, I used to think he was a little ******ed, but I was wrong about that. Usyk isn't a ****** .. he's a comedian, a naturally funny guy.

He's a pretty good dancer too .. but even watching him dancing makes me laugh!

Can anybody tell me what's going on in the first 2 videos here? Looks like public workouts to promote a fight.. but why is there a DJ and a bimbo ringside while Usyk is doing his thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
            YASSSSS! Great to hear the date is finally set!!

One day after my birthday too!! Gonna be a great weekend.

WAR USYK let's unify these titles baby! then let the venture up to HW begin!

I think Usyk could be a solid 220-230 at HW while still keeping his speed and maybe even adding power.

He has the frame for sure. And he's definitely tall enough I think he's like 6'3'' which isn't the best for this new age of HW but with his technique and speed he could pull it off..

one fight at a time, doe.. DOn't wanna think ahead this fight on May 11th is against a stone cold Russian killer!
            The date isn't set and is likely to be pushed back.

Comment

Gotta maintain that fresh look...

Haha, that's awesome.

Comment

gonna be a great fight, him and gassiev are both world class fighters. cant wait for it.

Comment

Like usyk, spent first handful of my years in the Ukraine but gassiev will beat him.

Comment

Consider me one aswell. I love to see him fight

But im also a big supporter of Gassiev, so i dont mind who wins the tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                      YASSSSS! Great to hear the date is finally set!!

One day after my birthday too!! Gonna be a great weekend.

WAR USYK let's unify these titles baby! then let the venture up to HW begin!

I think Usyk could be a solid 220-230 at HW while still keeping his speed and maybe even adding power.

He has the frame for sure. And he's definitely tall enough I think he's like 6'3'' which isn't the best for this new age of HW but with his technique and speed he could pull it off..

one fight at a time, doe.. DOn't wanna think ahead this fight on May 11th is against a stone cold Russian killer!
                      I', 6'4 and fought at Super Heavy. He'll be fine. Povetkin is 6'2, Jennings 6'3 and Ortiz is 6'4.

sign me up for team Usyk!

Comment

Working...
                      X