• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you’ve never laced me then don’t criticize someone who has

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

believe it or not, NO ROIDS
      Almost certainly a diuretic or some other substance that allowed him to cut a huge amount of weight then balloon back up tho. There's a whole bunch of banned substances besides steroids that are banned for specific reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Almost certainly a diuretic or some other substance that allowed him to cut a huge amount of weight then balloon back up tho. There's a whole bunch of banned substances besides steroids that are banned for specific reasons.
        and not a negative test in sight to prove it

but who needs test results when assuming is just as good

what is it about people and hating to prove their roid case

Comment

• Originally posted by WORSHIP View Post
          If you’ve never laced me then don’t criticize someone who has
          what ?!?!?!?

Comment

• hunters making alts now ?!?!?!?

Comment

and not a negative test in sight to prove it

but who needs test results when assuming is just as good

what is it about people and hating to prove their roid case
              go cut 15-20lbs and put it back on in a 24hr period naturally and see how you feel. I guess gatti just had some super power that allowed him to do what is totally unnatural to the human body tho. And yea, testing was great back then...real world class protocols.

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                go cut 15-20lbs and put it back on in a 24hr period naturally and see how you feel. I guess gatti just had some super power that allowed him to do what is totally unnatural to the human body tho. And yea, testing was great back then...real world class protocols.
                that ''guessing game'', doe

the go to game when facts are not available (or in ones favor)

Comment

• ''i dont like the way that guy looks. roids''
                  ''i dont like the way he beat my guy or made him look like an amateur. roids''
                  ''THAT guy is a favorite fighter of mine so his failed tests get a pass ''
                  ~bitter/confused witch hunter

Comment

that ''guessing game'', doe

the go to game when facts are not available (or in ones favor)
                    Your also guessing by insinuating peds don't help boxers in a fight. Your relying on your own biased perception to draw your already decided conclusion, and have no way of knowing whether those guys would have looked immeasurably worse without peds. Most peds are used to speed up recovery time so athletes can train at their max level more often and longer...since most of training camp is about getting in the condition needed to go 12 hard rounds, there's really no coherent argument to say that it wouldn't help.

Comment

''i dont like the way that guy looks. roids''
                      ''i dont like the way he beat my guy or made him look like an amateur. roids''
                      ''THAT guy is a favorite fighter of mine so his failed tests get a pass ''
                      ~bitter/confused witch hunter
                      Lol...can't argue with any of this.

Comment

Working...
                      X