Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd wanted to draw blood from manny in between rounds...wanted it in the contract...

manny said no...

floyd boys hold manny acccountable to refusing to take tests in a warped floyd boys opinion...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
      floyd wanted to draw blood from manny in between rounds...wanted it in the contract...

manny said no...

floyd boys hold manny acccountable to refusing to take tests in a warped floyd boys opinion...
      Are you on drugs? Not PED's. I mean crack. Something like that. Because you have to be a crackhead to post that dumb shlt.

Comment

mugabi was undefeated when hagler fought him...hagler ruined him.., mugubi took something out of hagler as well...

try again...
        You're trippin son. You gulped down what the told you to eat and never thought to look at what they were feeding you.

I've never EVER EVER heard of anybody saying Mugabi took something from Hagler. You made that up right here, right now.

They told you Mugabi was a beast when he was really a yeast infection. About as much punch resistence as a wet paper bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Are you on drugs? Not PED's. I mean crack. Something like that. Because you have to be a crackhead to post that dumb shlt.
          Angel dust man. The man likes to get wet.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            ms. travesty you are on birth control...

Comment

ms. travesty you are on birth control...
              Great job. Any proof of Mayweather wanted blood drawn in between rounds?

Aren't you the same guy that kept saying Mayweather was ducking Mosley, and when he made Mosley his very next fight, you said he cherry picked Mosley?

Did you ever answer to that fuck up of yours?

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                lol @ slipping my post in there at the end. what I was actually saying I felt the same about was that the fight took too long to make, that Floyd didn't really seem to want it, but that Floyd would have probably always beaten pac. context my friend...
                Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                I feel the same...he really cheated himself out of a truly career defining victory against a prime atg.
                No, I didn't slip anything. I know we are in opposite sides of the spectrum, but for someone who realizes that Floyd prolonged the fight as you have mentioned cheated himself of what may have been a career defining victory. I respect that from a Floyd fan. And for you to say that you expect Floyd to win if they fought in their prime, I won't have any other way as do I expect Pac to win Prime vs Prime.

But for Floyd to be extending the fight until they weren't in their prime anymore, and coming from a hardcore Floyd fan that you are, makes you realize what was at stake, thus, I again say you are a sensible boxing to see the gravity of what could have been, and what we've missed even if we don't see eye to eye for most. What you said about Floyd prolonging it deprived him among Floyd fans real desire to see a true super fight between 2 primes, it is as real as it gets. That's all I'm saying.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  No, I didn't slip anything. I know we are in opposite sides of the spectrum, but for someone who realizes that Floyd prolonged the fight as you have mentioned cheated himself of what may have been a career defining victory. I respect that from a Floyd fan. And for you to say that you expect Floyd to win if they fought in their prime, I won't have any other way as do I expect Pac to win Prime vs Prime.

But for Floyd to be extending the fight until they weren't in their prime anymore, and coming from a hardcore Floyd fan that you are, makes you realize what was at stake, thus, I again say you are a sensible boxing to see the gravity of what could have been, and what we've missed even if we don't see eye to eye for most. What you said about Floyd prolonging it deprived him among Floyd fans real desire to see a true super fight between 2 primes, it is as real as it gets. That's all I'm saying.

Cheers!
                  48ers base their "ducking" theory on fallacies and assumptions.

We prove FACTUALLY that it was Duckquiao and bob arum not wanting the fight. It's all documented

LOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post

"On July 8, 2011, ESPN reported that Pacquiao was willing to agree to random drug testing—but not by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). “We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization,”

LOL, so which one is it Mr. DUCKQUIAO? I thought you agreed to all of mayweather's demands???
                    Since you ask for it.

So Pac wanted a neutral organization so he will agree to unlimited random testing.

So was USADA a neutral organization. A trustworthy organization?

Let's see if their actions were neutral.

before the Pac May Fight.

1. USADA caught Floyd taking IVs, what they did next was not to report to NSAC of FLoyd's IV use before the fight, but instead says it after the fight, thus, NSAC had to find away to cleanse Floyd cheating ways by administering a TUE 2 weeks after the fight. - SHADY AF

2. USADA told Pac he can take pain reliever for his shoulder injury for the spirit of the event and as he goes in a few minutes from the dresser, they forgot to inform NSAC he needs Toradol shots. - operation sabotage in full effect mode/ obviously unprofessional.They didn't do their responsibility to tell NSAC they agreed to Pac taking Toradol - NSAC and USADA maybe in Kahoots? Actions practically showing the level of corruption for Floyd to win at all cost was taking effect at that time. Not to mention NSAC confiscated Pac's vitamins and even his gatorade. WTF?? was Pac fighting in Russia??

3. USADA - received payment from another fighter for their services, Floyd Mayweather promotions which was owned by Floyd. 150k, 5 times more than the usual fee, and the obvious conflict in interest. Will an NFL team or NBA team able to pay a drug agency to choose the leagues drug testing agency and 5 times more of the regular rate to satisfy them? Nope, that reaps corruption in the highest level.

Giving those solid points.

Was USADA a neutral drug agency based on their actions on the biggest super fight in history?

NO!! Pac was right. He wanted a neutral drug agency not named USADA. VADA would have suffice, but Floyd insisted on USADA because he can manipulate and control them as evident to what transpired that unlawful night. And the rest was history.

Pac's suspicion that USADA wouldn't be impartial was write on the money.

Events that transpired proves it. That's why he knew USADA couldn't be trusted, but since Pac wasn't getting any younger, he eventually agreed to fighting Floyd with all his demands, and as the story goes, Pac was right, he got suckered into all the biased ruling by these fraud organization namely USADA and NSAC lol

Case closed.

TUE 2 WEEKS AFTER THE FIGHT LOLOLOLOLOL

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-21-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Since you ask for it.

So Pac wanted a neutral organization so he will agree to unlimited random testing.
                      Helo spoon!!

Well, well, well, look what we have here.........ANOTHER STRAWMAN ARGUMENT.

Can you stay on topic please? This is about the negotiations from 09-12. Everything you said is invalid considering that pedquiao said he agreed to floyd's demands and eventually agreed to use USADA anyway.

So please directly explain this...... DUCK

2010: "Haven't heard a word. The ball is completely in Mayweather's court. Every term has been agreed to," BOB ARUM

but look at what they said in 2011 though.......

"On July 8, 2011, ESPN reported that Pacquiao was willing to agree to random drug testing—but not by the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA). “We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization,”

LOL, so which one is it Mr. DUCKQUIAO? I thought you agreed to all of mayweather's demands???

Cmon try and form an intelligent response that doesn't involve another fallacy.

SO DID PEDQUIAO LIE ABOUT AGREEING TO FLOYD's DEMANDS??????

The answer is YES

BOOM IT's OVER

Last edited by mcdonalds; 03-21-2018, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X