Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Think Right Now Thurman is Better Than Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK?...You want the rematch with Thurman because you've been in the ring with him before and now believe youve figured him out, hence u obviously believe youre now better than Thurman!! So does that also mean u believe youre better than Errol because you think Kieth is better than Errol?? Does that mean in a roundabout way you now want to challenge Errol Spence?? Or are you just plain scared to come out and challenge the guy for the belt YOU previously held, knowing that your "rub a dub bull rushin'" style is taylor made for Spences uppercuts & straight rights!?? Wow! Porter the ducker at his vague best!

Comment

Spence should fight Porter while waiting on Thurman.

Comment

no respect Porter

I've lost all respect with Porter with his latest comment. He won't challenge Errol for his belt as he knows he'll take a potentially career ending beating from Errol! Porter not in Errol's league, would take serious damage from Errol, his dad knows well to keep away from Errol!!

Comment

I'm starting to think that all of those head butts that porter has dished out throughout the years have accumulated & is now impacting his ability to think properly.

Comment

How can he say this when one guys hasn’t fought in almost a year and the other is fighting?

Comment

no you dont, shawn.

Comment

Porter has become an elite level troll.

Comment

No,he doesn't. He's lying or deluding himself. Just a bullcrap comment to justify ducking Spence. F him.

Comment

Translation: Right now Keith is coming off an injury and I feel confident he is probably too rusty to KO me. Spence would beat my $&@
                    Last edited by BoxingTech718; 02-24-2018, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                      I think Garcia is more deserving of a Thurman rematch than Porter because Garcia actually brought in a title to the Thurman fight and has more star power than Porter. Any time Porter stepped up to elite level he lost. First to Brook then to Thurman.

Ideally Thurman should rematch Garcia and Porter should fight Spence then the winners should meet and unify imo, but that won't happen.
                      Maybe it will since Showtime is pressuring them to fight. Look at the line up of fights its has. Ortiz vs Wilder, Marez vs Santa Cruz, and many other close fights. Lara vs Hurd.

Comment

Working...
                      X