Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: I Think Right Now Thurman is Better Than Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter: I Think Right Now Thurman is Better Than Errol Spence

Top welterweight contender Shawn Porter believes WBA, WBC welterweight champion Keith Thurman (28-0, 22 KOs) - at least at this moment - is a better fighter than IBF champion Errol Spence (23-0, 20 KOs). Porter has gone twelve rounds with Thurman and he is very familiar with Spence.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman and Spence are the two best welters and until they fight opinions will be split. If I had to make a call my opinion sways to Thurman by decision. I guess we will have to wait until 2019 to find out.

Comment

Well if he’s better than fight Spence and get your belt back to indefinitely unify with Thurman?

Comment

He wanna fight the better fighter, so he's not ducking Spence.
        War Porter!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
          Well if he’s better than fight Spence and get your belt back to indefinitely unify with Thurman?
          Thank you, I've been saying this for months now. They're all ducking him and its blatantly obvious I don't know why they keep trying to make excuses/play it off lol.

Comment

Too bad Thurman doesnt feel the same way.
            If he did we might get a foty.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
              Thank you, I've been saying this for months now. They're all ducking him and its blatantly obvious I don't know why they keep trying to make excuses/play it off lol.
              Well the WBC are pimps.

Garcia and Porter know that by counsel they get more with Thurman because of their accomplished metrics on tv and Haymon can only acknowledge that which is why he pays his fighters nicely. So when they inquire to Haymon how much they can make with Spence, they make less than the Thurman rematches, and that’s all out of Spence’s control yet he knows it and feels salty. Spence is the newest member on the PBc high payroll of stars.

Again, Porter and Garcia did great numbers.

The WBC know they can collect their fees from Garcia and Porter knowing all this. They are vultures.

Comment

Originally posted by Morrie ATG View Post
                Well the WBC are pimps.

Garcia and Porter know that by counsel they get more with Thurman because of their accomplished metrics on tv and Haymon can only acknowledge that which is why he pays his fighters nicely. So when they inquire to Haymon how much they can make with Spence, they make less than the Thurman rematches, and that’s all out of Spence’s control yet he knows it and feels salty. Spence is the newest member on the PBc high payroll of stars.

Again, Porter and Garcia did great numbers.

The WBC know they can collect their fees from Garcia and Porter knowing all this. They are vultures.
                I think Garcia is more deserving of a Thurman rematch than Porter because Garcia actually brought in a title to the Thurman fight and has more star power than Porter. Any time Porter stepped up to elite level he lost. First to Brook then to Thurman.

Ideally Thurman should rematch Garcia and Porter should fight Spence then the winners should meet and unify imo, but that won't happen.

Comment

By better - he means easier.

Comment

Thurman has done more to earn it. Porter should fight Spence. Hopefully his comment leads to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X