Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Did Bernard Hopkins Evict His Boxer Nephew & Family From The Apartment He Owned?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is your apartment under your uncle's name? B-Hop probably been paying his bills for years and got tired of it

Comment

there is obviously more to this story

Comment

Bernard wants nothing to do with his bumazz newphew. He might be ashamed of him.

Sweetpea Whitaker kicked out his own mom

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

please tell me this is real

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            Why is your apartment under your uncle's name? B-Hop probably been paying his bills for years and got tired of it
            BHop probably owns the apartments or it's a condo Bernard owns.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
              please tell me this is real
              Dont know the whole story but it was on the local news too. He kicked her out from the house that he bought her years ago. Once a crackhead always a crackhead. Scumbag if you ask me

Comment

Dont know the whole story but it was on the local news too. He kicked her out from the house that he bought her years ago. Once a crackhead always a crackhead. Scumbag if you ask me
                I will research this tomorrow. Tonight I plan to spend several hours staking out Girl Collection to get an idea of their hourly business on a Saturday night. Heading there in 5 minutes.

Comment

Bernard wants nothing to do with his bumazz newphew. He might be ashamed of him.

no his mom and all the rest of the family that lived there did not pay the taxes and he sold the home before it was taken

Comment

That's the nephew's side of the story and it may not be the whole truth. There are always two sides to a story and I haven't heard Hopkin's side. Maybe his nephew was 6 months late with the rent and was acting like he would never pay it.You don't have to let a relative take advantage of you just because he is a relative. Hopkins did something bad and paid for it with jail time. He turned his life around and with dedication and hard work became one of the most amazing boxers in history. Since getting out of jail I don't think he has even had a traffic ticket. He is a model citizen and a great roll model and a man I admire. He will always be a wealthy man with money he earned honestly through hard work and talent.

Comment

Firstly he says he and his uncle doesn’t get along, so why are you renting from him? Secondly didn’t D-hop make enough money when he was a pro? I swear he fought some names at 140 back in the days. I remember everyone talking about him at 140, anyways we all know B-hop has principles when it comes to money, that’s the reason we dislikes Mayweather or this new generation of flashing money. And I totally agree with him.

Comment

Working...
                      X