Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Reacts To Khabib: CBS, SHO - Get The Checkbook!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
    Khabib dropped Conor with a nice right. That would've been a knocked down under boxing rules, which is something Floyd didn't get to do. I think he stopped Connor on his feet.
    It was a flash knockdown and Conor wasn't even stunned. Mayweather had Conor stunned and drunk on the ropes and was going to fall sooner or later. It shows you how gifted boxers are that a flush right by the UFC's number 1 fighter didn't even wobble Conor and a few punches from brittle handed 40 year old Mayweather made him drunk. Even Paulie Malinaggi who everyone likes to make fun of (which is stupid, since he's a pro boxer and even being an amateur requires talent) knocks out most of the UFC roster.

Comment

Hate to do this to Khabib because I'm a fan but...

Even more of a mismatch than the McGregor fight was as far as boxing because Striking is not his strength

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
        The best boxer in the UFC vs the most protected one in boxing (until he retired) at least made some sense. A wrestler vs Floyd really holds no appeal.

Now, if they are allowed to use UFC gloves, instead of boxing gloves, they might rope me in. But a wrestler in padded boxing gloves vs Floyd means a 0% chance of winning even if he lands the perfect punch, so who wants to watch a predetermined sport? In UFC gloves, Khabib's odds go up to 1%, which is at least a chance, so that would make it no longer predetermined, which could make it worth watching. But I'd rather see Floyd-Mcgregor in UFC gloves, or Floyd-Pacquiao II.
        He is not the best boxer in the UFC at all. Connor has better stand up game then khabib.

Comment

KLITCHGO wants FLOYD also. Everybody and there father wants a good meal tck.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            He is not the best boxer in the UFC at all. Connor has better stand up game then khabib.
            That's why Khabib won?

Comment

Originally posted by chubuk7 View Post
              That's why Khabib won?
              Yes, by submission / wrestling, ie. stuff not allowed in boxing. Alledgedly his punching skills are relatively subpar in MMA and would be horribly exposed in boxing. McGregor is a much better puncher and still ultimately got humiliated by an old and out-of-shape Floyd.

Honestly if Floyd's seriously considering it he's doing his legacy no favours by continuing with all these sideshow meme fights after retiring on top of his game, no matter the benefits to his bank account (as if he doesn't already have more money that he can realistically spend in his lifetime)

Comment

This money grab sht has gotten old.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                  Khabib dropped Conor with a nice right. That would've been a knocked down under boxing rules, which is something Floyd didn't get to do. I think he stopped Connor on his feet.
                  He also did it with baby gloves the ufc uses. Floyd drops Conor with those gloves too and a fighter like canelo puts him in the hospital

Comment

Floyd needs to stop.

Comment

I tell you what:

The gay one can box and the other one MMA and let's go, let's see what happens

Comment

Working...
                      X