No announcement yet.

Father and son wielding shotgun and pistol kill neighbor over trash dispute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    It’s crazy I saw the video. Depending on where this happened the shooters might even get away with it by claiming stand your ground.

The guy that got shot was an idiot though. He must of been drunk or high.
    Because if two guys draw firearms on me and my wife. I’m leaving so as not to put my wife in danger.

He continued to have a fruitless argument and provoked these inbred hicks.
    These are the type of rednecks that only understand your point when you either have a boot on their necks or the barrel of a gun in their face.

I’m telling you these stand your ground laws are going to cause a lot more shootings instead of prevent them.
    I feel bad for him.
    But, like you said, he was dumb for doing that ****.
    Lord, I see a shotgun , I stay away.

Comment

Haven't seen it yet, but let me guess FLORIDA right?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        Haven't seen it yet, but let me guess FLORIDA right?
        Texas

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
          Every one of the people involved are guilty of extreme stupidity. All of them will pay the price in some way. All of them are absolute fools....Oh and the screaming maniac WAS an absolute fool. Damn idiots, fighting over petty sh#t and paying with your life. Any sane person should learn a lesson from these sh#t stains....Fighting and conflict are for the weak and the stupid.
          Yeah fighting in general is stupid if you can avoid it avoid it. But if someone disrespects you you have to handle your business and put your dukes up

Comment

one of the few things I like about America

Comment

Originally posted by Damn Wicked View Post
              Every one of the people involved are guilty of extreme stupidity. All of them will pay the price in some way. All of them are absolute fools....Oh and the screaming maniac WAS an absolute fool. Damn idiots, fighting over petty sh#t and paying with your life. Any sane person should learn a lesson from these sh#t stains....Fighting and conflict are for the weak and the stupid.
              Agree with this statement except sometimes or I should say lots of times you just have to fight to defend yourself. My grandfather was an expert fighter and I've never seen anyone handle a gun situation like this better than him.
              For instance, when I was about four years old, I had a neighbor girl that looked and dressed just like Shirley Temple but was mean as a wild cat at pulling my hair out and scratching me up. One day while I was building a big thing of Lincoln logs, she decided to come over and stomp all over it, which was the last straw. I came up with a plan, partly learned from my other psycho neighbor fat Joey who used to bite the shlt outa me. A little later that same day after the Lincoln log incident, wildcat girl in Shirley Temple clothing came outside wearing her little blue dress, goldie locks and drinking a bottle of freshly opened coke or pepsi. Right then I sprang into action, snuck behind her and bit her ear as hard as I could, which made her drop and break her soda bottle on the sidewalk. The girl started screaming hysterically as she went in I guess to tell on me because her dad came out with a pistol and was ready to blow my head off. I can still remember him standing across the driveway in his white t-shirt telling me I was gonna die. Then my grandpa shows up like from no where and in a way I'd never seen him before. I mean I dont remember what all he said but he was calm but confident and ended up asking the dude about the gun and what kind it was and even got him to hand it over. My grandpa gave the gun back and everybody went back inside. They must of moved that night because we never seen them again
              Last edited by maracho; 09-22-2018, 02:22 AM.

Comment

gotta be careful, my neighbor bite the bullet in my front yard for not knowing who he fucking with.

Comment

Someone has guns, don't stand and argue with them. Walk away while you still can. Survival 101.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    Agree with this statement except sometimes or I should say lots of times you just have to fight to defend yourself. My grandfather was an expert fighter and I've never seen anyone handle a situation like this better than him.
                    For instance, when I was about four years old I had a neighbor girl that looked and dressed just like Shirley Temple but was mean as a wild cat at pulling my hair out and scratching me up. One day while I was building a big thing of Lincoln logs she decided to come over and stomp all over it. That was the last straw and so I came up with a plan, partly learned from my other psycho neighbor fat Joey who used to bite the shlt outa me. Later that same day after Lincoln log incident, wildcat girl in Shirley Temple clothing came outside wearing her little blue dress, goldie locks and drinking a bottle freshly opened coke or pepsi. Right then I sprang into action and snuck behind her to bite her ear as hard as I could which made her drop her soda bottle on the sidewalk. Thus girl started s roaming hysterically as she went in I guess to tell on me because her dad came out with a pistol and was ready to blow my head off. I can still remember him standing across the driveway in his white t-shirt telling me I was gonna die. Then my grandpa shows up like from no where and in a way I'd never seen him before. I mean I dont remember what all he said but he was calm but confident and ended up asking the dude about the gun and what kind it was and even got him to hand it over. My grandpa gave the gun back and everybody went back inside. They must of moved that night because We never seen them again
                    But your grandfather was obviously intelligent if he could diffuse the situation without having to resort to fighting. Yes, I agree sometimes you have to physically defend yourself but most of the time it's smarter to have a cool head and avoid a potentially dangerous confrontation. Having said that, I know that fighting can be kind of fun , as long as you don't incur too much damage.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
                      It’s crazy I saw the video. Depending on where this happened the shooters might even get away with it by claiming stand your ground.

The guy that got shot was an idiot though. He must of been drunk or high.
                      Because if two guys draw firearms on me and my wife. I’m leaving so as not to put my wife in danger.

He continued to have a fruitless argument and provoked these inbred hicks.
                      These are the type of rednecks that only understand your point when you either have a boot on their necks or the barrel of a gun in their face.

I’m telling you these stand your ground laws are going to cause a lot more shootings instead of prevent them.
                      He died face down cheeks in the air with his nostrils filled with gravel over a dispute about trash. Smh

Comment

Working...
                      X