Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 08-26-2018, 11:09 PM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2744 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,010,459,124.82
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan91 View Post
Nukka u like victor ortiz..i got all da heart
I am vic ortiz
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:35 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,010,001,095,546.00
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSEID View Post
A sparrow doesn't need to fight, but we do.

That's why they're free-er than us, not because they can fly. We can fly too, we can do more than that if we stop getting in our own way and each other's ways.
But consider the inner pleasure to wonder a killer river as you battle bitter little Hitlers on a miniature computer and while getting chiggers in your shltter after to many oldfashion fritters because yer a winner and not a quitter. Hope that sounds familiar
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 12:47 AM #33
I am Entropy. I am Death.

Quoted: 3931 Post(s)
DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: -493,141,147,091,029,786,624.00
Total Points: -305,941,146,246,028,722,176.00
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

Quote:
Originally Posted by maracho View Post
But consider the inner pleasure to wonder a killer river as you battle bitter little Hitlers on a miniature computer and while getting chiggers in your shltter after to many oldfashion fritters because yer a winner and not a quitter. Hope that sounds familiar
Yo, First off, That was hot lol

Second, I think to really understand life you have to really understand death. If you faced death enough times, or like me you've ****ed it like a drunk 18 year old college co-ed in a one stand you know you're probably never going to see again, it makes you realize how precious time is, it makes you realize how substantial the present moment is, and once you reach that level of realization, you can reach these moments like orgasms of profound peace that are so overwhelming and pure that it feels like you're drowning in awe. It makes you stop questioning why you're alive and instead you just become grateful that you are.
DARKSEID is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 01:57 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2680 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,000,010,001,095,546.00
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Yo, First off, That was hot lol

Second, I think to really understand life you have to really understand death. If you faced death enough times, or like me you've ****ed it like a drunk 18 year old college co-ed in a one stand you know you're probably never going to see again, it makes you realize how precious time is, it makes you realize how substantial the present moment is, and once you reach that level of realization, you can reach these moments like orgasms of profound peace that are so overwhelming and pure that it feels like you're drowning in awe. It makes you stop questioning why you're alive and instead you just become grateful that you are.
Facing death can definately make one appreciate life but its orgasms meant not to polinize are an opposite light like fleeting self absorbed epiphanies and never really saitisfied. Now lost from sight yet forever imprinted upon my mind
I wish we were friends to hold tight but I turned it like a dog in heat of the night. Sometimes I cry to the Lord that theyre alright

Last edited by maracho; 08-27-2018 at 03:03 AM.
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 06:55 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15036 Post(s)
DramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond reputeDramaShow has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,048,787,909,203,626,593,091,584.00
Total Points: 2,048,787,909,203,626,593,091,584.00
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - Monaco Slim Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
I know what my posts in this thread sound like lol. I'm not bullshltting though, everything I'm saying comes from something real, it's just ****ing impossible to explain in words but I'm trying.
Nah it's cool man
DramaShow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 07:36 AM #36
Loma is inside you

Quoted: 1312 Post(s)
Lomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond reputeLomasexual has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 31,991,619,751.94
Total Points: 2,078,777,809,769,584,640.00
No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual No Message - Lomasexual Z may take this. Thanks for the vote... - Tony Trick-Pony Legend - Shrap 

I think that limericks are the most inspiring of all poems.

There once was a man named Darkseid.
Who bought a magnificent steed.
He did not ride that horse,
But was ridden, of course.
Now his anus continues to bleed.
Lomasexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 08:29 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2744 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,010,459,124.82
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomasexual View Post
I think that limericks are the most inspiring of all poems.

There once was a man named Darkseid.
Who bought a magnificent steed.
He did not ride that horse,
But was ridden, of course.
Now his anus continues to bleed.

That was a harrowing tale of a true life event
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:48 AM #38

DARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond reputeDARKSEID has a reputation beyond repute
No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 No Message - Pretty Boy32 
thanks for your contribution to the thread - robson24 thank you UG - Ogecca MaMa Not Guilty - Own3d May luck be ever in your favor - Hyper Knuckles No Message - -jose- 
biggest wannabe on boxingscene. Wipe the sneeze from under your nose - Weltschmerz kick this wannabe alpha male - Weltschmerz delusional twat suck on this - Weltschmerz post your own picture, midget faqqot ass - Weltschmerz kick this retarded cretin - Weltschmerz 
what a legend - sugarsmosley I made out with this guy's mom. - AnnunakiJesus for when you suck dick - -Weltschmerz- Ballsy.lets do it. - Scott-Weiland Wipe your ass and your tears chink. Most pitiful beef I've ever seen on here, it's cute you tried to step to me. - BM dnobagaV 
Hepatitis C - Spray_resistant Gay and Lesbian Pride - SILVA Gay and Lesbian Pride - KirbyLovesTacos 

If someone asked me to rate my straightness, I would say it's extraordinarily exceptional.

I literally have probably spent over 100k on prostitutes. Why the hell would a gay man spend money to have sex with a girl?

That's preposterous.
Old 08-27-2018, 10:02 AM #39

There was a time in my life where I was an actual, literal sex addict. No lie. I would **** a girl, and then an hour later, I would get horny again, I wanted more, newer pus6y and If nobody wanted to give it up, I would pay for it. I might have gotten 5 hoes in one day multiple times a week.

I am so ****ing straight it's a medical problem. That's how severe my straightness is.

Share This With Friends

Tags
care, people, poem, thinks, world

User Tag List