Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG starting to sound like Kovalev after the first Ward fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's about damn time we get the Ward-Kovalev II comparisons again.

Comment

Man Canelo got caught with a banned substance in his system and he pulled out of the fight...not Golovkin. And that 118-110 card was a blatant robbery card. Imagine if Borat would've got caught with that PED **** and Nelo complained about it.. all of you guys would be defending Canelo and hating on GGG 24/7. Golovkins comments are not excuses, they are the truth

Comment

They only sound the same because people want them too. Theres nothing similar to the situations other than both guys being annoyed after the first fight.

Comment

I'm sure he'll be fine. Unless his camp goes into disarray like Kovalevs went, there's no excuses to be had there.

Comment

Wow its amazing that the one who failed a drug test is just hiding somewhere and doesn’t even talk. What a great man

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Man Canelo got caught with a banned substance in his system and he pulled out of the fight...not Golovkin. And that 118-110 card was a blatant robbery card. Imagine if Borat would've got caught with that PED **** and Nelo complained about it.. all of you guys would be defending Canelo and hating on GGG 24/7. Golovkins comments are not excuses, they are the truth
              Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              They only sound the same because people want them too. Theres nothing similar to the situations other than both guys being annoyed after the first fight.
              Originally posted by Diego Rodriguez View Post
              Gee this is some really hard hitting analysis. BTW when did Ward fail a drug test if this so reminiscent and get suspended by the Nevada commission?
              Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              How noble of Canelo to put the steroid use and robbery of GGG's win behind him..
              Their situations aren't the same. I think Kovalev had a legit case for being robbed in their first fight, GGG doesn't.

All I'm saying is the whining and dwelling on the past is the same. Both showed mental weakness

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                Wow its amazing that the one who failed a drug test is just hiding somewhere and doesn’t even talk. What a great man
                It happened. Time to get over it and stop dwelling on the past. Focus on the task at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  Complaining about the scores from the first fight and the failed drug tests in every interview. Also complaining that Canelo isn't doing enough to promote the fight.

Meanwhile Canelo has put it past him and continues to work while GGG is holding media days.

Very reminiscent of the lead up to Kovalev vs Ward II

Every person at my house thought GGG was ripped off. I’d be pissed off too if I were him.

Comment

Complaining about the scores from the first fight and the failed drug tests in every interview. Also complaining that Canelo isn't doing enough to promote the fight.

Meanwhile Canelo has put it past him and continues to work while GGG is holding media days.

Very reminiscent of the lead up to Kovalev vs Ward II
                    Yes, because all those Russians are just alike. Does this mean Canelo will win a TKO be blasting GGG repeatedly in the nuts?

Comment

Their situations aren't the same. I think Kovalev had a legit case for being robbed in their first fight, GGG doesn't.

All I'm saying is the whining and dwelling on the past is the same. Both showed mental weakness
                      Clenela gets a gift to save HER from a loss, gets popped TWICE for banned substances, refuses to do a Face Off with GGG, refuses to do any pressers where GGG will also be there........... and GGG is the one who is mentally weak?

Come on dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X