No announcement yet.

GGG vs Kovalev @ 170

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG vs Kovalev @ 170

Who wins? I don't see anything Sergey has on GGG aside from 2 inches of height.

the whole abel "golovkin beats anyone at 175" thing he ran with before ward/kova 2 was funny

lil g couldn't even handle someone like joe smith at 175

Comment

I doubt Kovalev can make 170 and be healthy

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I doubt Kovalev can make 170 and be healthy
        ya

plus I wanna wait and see if golovkin can handle a jr mw champion in decisive fashion first before I go make judgments on how he would fare at 170

Comment

Kovalev would be ******ed to move down in weight. Not happening.

Comment

Kovalev doesn't look like a very big light heavy to me. One would think trying to get to SMW might help him.

Comment

Why just GGG??? Golovkin, Canelo and Jacobs would all have a shot of beating the Kovalev that fought Alverez. Kovalev can't make 170 anyway and he'd be crazy to try.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Why just GGG??? Golovkin, Canelo and Jacobs would all have a shot of beating the Kovalev that fought Alverez. Kovalev can't make 170 anyway and he'd be crazy to try.
                I just want opinions on theese two going at it. I think Golovkin Mauls him.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
                  If making the weight doesn't ruin Kovalev, Golovkin has already shown that he's not so that vaunted a puncher at the top of 160lbs, nevermind in a fight with a light heavyweight who can take a good shot.

With Golovkin not having his power register, Kovalev is looking at a smaller fighter, who is only really comfortable fighting coming straight at you, without any extra quirks to figure out, who Kovalev will likely outsize by 15lbs on fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by CinderelliMan View Post
                    No catchweight is needed. GGG would knock him out at 175 in my opinion. He is a better, tougher, gamer fighter and he always has been.

Comment

Working...
                    X