No announcement yet.

12-Year-Old Black Kid Has Police Called On Him For Mowing A Lawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Honestly, if you want to know what I think, I think that the neighbors are the type of people who are terrified of their own shadow. They seen a boy mowing the neighbors yard and probably got upset when he went too far into their own yard and might've started messing up the look of their yard, so instead of talking to him like any normal person would do, they called the local sheriff, and of course being black probably didn't help. That sort of behavior repulses me,
    However, I wouldn't go immediately assuming its Trump supporters. I found liberals to be some of the most terrified people on the planet.
    Again I am fortunate to have a landscaper as do my neighbors. This is a ridiculous over exaggeration to a lawn being mowed.

They saw black kids and called the police, no different than permit patty or the other chick.

I'm glad this type of behavior repulses you but repulsing you doesn't matter if you Can't you just say people that do this are wrong rather than offer plausible deniability for why they behaved like this.

Comment

Article doesn't mention the race of the people who called the police. Could they have been black themselves? If so, that changes the context of the story quite a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Again I am fortunate to have a landscaper as do my neighbors. This is a ridiculous over exaggeration to a lawn being mowed.

They saw black kids and called the police, no different than permit patty or the other chick.

I'm glad this type of behavior repulses you but repulsing you doesn't matter if you Can't you just say people that do this are wrong rather than offer plausible deniability for why they behaved like this.
        They are wrong if we are taking this at face value, but I have grown weary to bull***** stories, there is almost always some other underlying reason that is never mentioned in order to produce a better headline and or story.

Comment

Trump supporters have now called the police on people selling water, cutting grass, grilling and eating a burrito.

But let one of their neighbors buy an arsenal of weapons an ammunition and they do nothing.

WTF is wrong with these people?
          You know it's getting real pathetic that this is the way americans see others, by their political offiliation. Nowhere in the article is that mentioned.

Comment

The bigger the jerk, the bigger the knee jerk.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              They are wrong if we are taking this at face value, but I have grown weary to bull***** stories, there is almost always some other underlying reason that is never mentioned in order to produce a better headline and or story.
              The underlying reason is almost always skin color. Race doesn't produce a better story. There is no way any of these stories could be better.

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              You know it's getting real pathetic that this is the way americans see others, by their political offiliation. Nowhere in the article is that mentioned.
              Political affiliation is never mentioned. I posted the same thing after the grilling and the permit patty incidents.

Trumpers or trump supporters is coded language on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
                "She set up a GoFundMe page to raise money for the business"

Everyone is looking for a hand out...
                F it, we get robbed everyday with employment pay & prices for whatever we buy so?

Comment

Trump supporters have now called the police on people selling water, cutting grass, grilling and eating a burrito.

But let one of their neighbors buy an arsenal of weapons an ammunition and they do nothing.

WTF is wrong with these people?
                  Theyre all happening in california the land of racism

Were liberats hate each other

Comment

White supremacist, Trump voting, NASCAR watching Christians most likely. Heterosexuals too probably.

Makes me sick

Comment

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                      Don't think it was necessary to post the kids colour, the petty part is that a kid working gets police called on him for cutting a lawn.
                      well would the police have been called if kid was white? Humm...

Comment

Working...
                      X