Collapse
No announcement yet.

Badou Jack has made me a fan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to the people impressed by Jack having more energy after the fight... News flash: there's no 13th round in boxing anymore. These guys train for 12 rounds, so if Jack had more at the end, that just means he's inefficient and held more back. Nothing to be proud of there.

Comment

He turned me into a fan a little while ago. It's frustrating though because he's so average, he always ends up never utterly dominating fights he could've won, hence the draws.

Comment

I didn’t think he necessarily beat Adonis, I thought he won the Degale fight doe. I like his level head, he seems calmer and wiser but he just need to push himself over the line a bit, he doesn’t start going on until later on in fights, he did that against Degale too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
          And to the people impressed by Jack having more energy after the fight... News flash: there's no 13th round in boxing anymore. These guys train for 12 rounds, so if Jack had more at the end, that just means he's inefficient and held more back. Nothing to be proud of there.
          Agreed, he seems to hold back a bit in the early rounds of his fights, mostly like he wanted to conserve his energy, then he would go full blazing in the second half of his fights. That doesn’t work out too well all the time.

Comment

I like watching him fight. But damn, never winning these big fights its annoying.
            I said it before in other threads, he let stevenson win ez 5 rounds of the first half, sorry but you cant do that at this stage. This draw is all on him

Comment

Badraw Jack.

Comment

Working...
              X