Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't he hang around Atlas a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      that's the thing though.. he chose that life. so he should stick by the code, even if the rest of his crew turned snitches, doesnt mean he has too. revenge is when you put a hit out on the guy who snitched on you and that guy gets taken out.

I hear you but if your looking at life without parole I guess you only have one choice. He's walking the streets after all. He felt Gotti was away to blame everything on him, and the FBI let him hear tapes of Gotti dissing him. if he never snitched he would be banged up till the day he died, no doubt. Your not walking the streets again after 19 murder's, unless you snitch. Like he said he's a master double crosser.

I just finished his book a few weeks back. Great read, I actually found myself liking the guy lol. Although I wouldn't have liked to have done any shady deals with him during the seventies!

Comment

Italian-American mobsters are a joke compared to real Italian mafiosos in southern Italy right now.

Comment

He was a good earner

Comment

I can't believe that the FBI got him a deal where he could walk after just few years of jail. Didn't he kill some teenager who wasn't even connected to the mob? On top of all of his other murders and crimes.

I guess they wanted Gotti that bad.

Still, the FBI did doublecross that other scumbag Anthony Casso who cooperated and snitched everybody but they still gave him the life sentence and dropped him out of the witness protection LOL.

Comment

Actually do your homework. The Teflon Don actually turned his back on Sammy da Bull revealed in a bugged mob meeting recording. Sam basically said you gonna whack me them I'm saving my own ass...all the families started flipping on one another. Feds gained to much leverage in the end. I find the 5 NY families quite fascinating. Mob gangsters back then.

Comment

Working...
              X