No announcement yet.

Egyptian Mummified DNA Shows Ancestry Akin to the Middle East

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
    You know afrocentrists are getting desperate when they start posting pictures of kids from the Solomon Islands to "prove" that Ancient Egyptians were black.

http://www.traveladventures.org/cont...-people08.html
    Their desire to feel important to history in comparison to the European male drowns out their shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      You know afrocentrists are getting desperate when they start posting pictures of kids from the Solomon Islands to "prove" that Ancient Egyptians were black.

http://www.traveladventures.org/cont...-people08.html
      You would have to be an absolute idiot to dispute these people in the pics don't have African origin

They obviously have African origin. The whole purpose was not to say that the people in the pics prove the Egyptians were black, but to provide you with a sense of how diverse Black Africans can be in makeup

If you weren't too busy having relations with your cousin, maybe you'd understand

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Their desire to feel important to history in comparison to the European male drowns out their shame.
        Hey Elroy, I'm surprised you're still here. When Jim told you that black genes were dominant and white genes were recessive, I thought your suicidal fate was sealed

Lol at you thinking you have melanin

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          Wrong thread. Start the thread and I'll see you there
          The thread was locked which is why I posted it here.

Black women do not have higher levels of education than white women or Asian women. Not in absolute numbers or more importantly per capita.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            You would have to be an absolute idiot to dispute these people in the pics don't have African origin

They obviously have African origin. The whole purpose was not to say that the people in the pics prove the Egyptians were black, but to provide you with a sense of how diverse Black Africans can be in makeup

If you weren't too busy having relations with your cousin, maybe you'd understand
            Did you really just go at it with these inbred mass shooters for 17 pages?

Come on bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post

Come on bruh.
              Lol why didn't you stop me 16 pages ago

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post

Come on bruh.
                You can't get more inbred than the ancient Egyptians this clown is trying to claim.

Comment

Working...
                X