Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Time View Post
    Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Then when Leonard busts his nut inside of Floyd, Leonard says: Mayweeeeaaatttthhherrrrrrr--rrrr-rrrrrrr

Comment

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Comment

Mayweather's trash talking ability has diminished a **** ton since he fought Mosley

Comment

Most ppl hate for him being a trash talker, now you guys say he sux at that. Remind me why you hate him again? Lol

Comment

He was embarrassing, press cons were easy wins for Conor McGregor

Comment

Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! All work is what? Hard work! Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Point to the easy work! Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

The whole press tour felt like WWE staged garbage from both fighters. It got talked about a lot. All the casual mma knob gobblers are commenting on Mayweather videos on youtube just like the 48ers so it worked. Hell I think this circus act might break the Mayweather vs Pacquiao record. Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                What grown man uses the word 'f*ggot' as an insult in 2017?

Embarrassing.
                Every grown man that isnt a liberal snowflake pusy such as yourself..

I did expect better mic skills from Mayweather. "Hard work!!" , "yeaaah!" "All work is what?!"

Comment

Conor won the trash talk for sure. He roasted, fried, and grilled both Floyd Jr and Sr. That was the only entertainment aspect of that circus show. As far as I'm concerned, Floyd last real fight was against Pacquiao. Both the Berto and Conor fights are circus events
                  Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-19-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Yeah it was bad but what you guys don't realize is that Floyd's trash talk in the past was rehearsed, he probably practiced what he was gonna say. It's different from trash talking on the fly in front of a live audience, especially when you have no idea what the other guy is gonna say.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                      Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh! All work is what? Hard work! Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! Point to the easy work! Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

The whole press tour felt like WWE staged garbage from both fighters. It got talked about a lot. All the casual mma knob gobblers are commenting on Mayweather videos on youtube just like the 48ers so it worked. Hell I think this circus act might break the Mayweather vs Pacquiao record. Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

The beginning of the video is good for the first few minutes, but it's too long a video and it got boring.

But yeah, I agree 100%, press tour was WWE type bu!!****. Circus act ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X