Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone on game battle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just getting back into gaming after a few months break. But in a week or two I'll be up to speed in the game. I've been on squads that have won seasons before, well on Socom we won a couple of seasons. My last serious gaming was on COD4 and my squad was 7th.

What's your clan's rank bro? I'm assuming you guys play SnD and/or Dom.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      We are blocked for some reason man. Its quite **** we are about 190 at the moment cus we have just started. But everyone who is init is top 1000 players.
      Yeah, if you got blocked its almost always due to a large amount of unresolved disputes. If your really trying to GB you should definitely have multiple guys with capture cards to record matches. I was in a clan for a short while where the "leader" was really gay and whenever we lost he would dispute it for no reason other than to make the other team work for it. Needless to say that clan broke up pretty quickly.

I'm not rolling with anyone just yet but I'll see which and how many of the people I know are GB'ing on COD5 and how many on Socom. I haven't decided which to really compete in yet but I think it'll be COD5.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        Its was due to us winning and the other team said we were cheating and we wasn't. He got snippered and he said we shot him from under the map. He is bull****ting. Anyways add me on ps3 amg44 if you get cod5.
        Will do. 1 guy managed to get you locked? It usually takes much more than that unless he had video.

My PSN is Tha_Jackal......same name I got in GB.

Comment

Tried to send you Friend invite but it said your friends list was maxed out. So send me a friend request if/when you clear up your friends list.

Tha_Jackal

Comment

Working...
          X