Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you prefer a boxing clinic or toe to toe battle?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless. View Post
    Ali vs Foreman or Holyfield vs Bowe, which fight is more memorable
    that has less to do with the type of fight it was than the outcome of the fight. if Ali came out the victor in a toe-to-toe slug fest, that fight would have been much more memorable no doubt.

Comment

James Toney vs. Vassily Jirov was a great mix of both...

Comment

Depends what mood I'm in. I love both, though I do prefer a skilled fight over a pure unskilled brawl. Saying that, as Irish said, most of the top fighters when brawling do so with great skill. I love watching fighters that actually fight but do so with amazing skill, like Duran, Marquez or Toney etc. They would be my favourite type of fights/fighters.

While I enjoyed watching Gatti/Ward 1, I also found it frustrating seeing a great fighter take so much punishment and get his head absolutely pounded while just standing there taking it. It makes me feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cochulito View Post
          Do you prefer a Mayweather vs Baldomir type boxing lesson vs a Morales vs Barrera fight.

Or any other boxing clinics you can think of vs a toe to toe battle.

Discuss
          I prefer boxing clinics. It's the only way boxing can differ from mma really. They will beat us to the point in blood baths, slug feasts and brutal KOS both in frequency and spectacular of it.

Comment

Toe-to-Toe, but sometimes it’s great to see a clinic especially if the guy being schooled was the majority pick by “experts” and idiot forum “fans” alike, while I backed the underdog to pull it off (taking abuse off the fans in the process leading up to the fight)…

Comment

Working...
            X