Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Aims For December Fight, No Issue With 147 For Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Aims For December Fight, No Issue With 147 For Khan

Former world champion Kell Brook is hoping to return to the ring on a date in December. Brook wants to fight on December 15, as part of the Canelo Alvarez vs. Rocky Fielding card at Madison Square Garden in New York City, or on December 22 as part of Dillian Whyte card at the O2 Arena in London.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by Kellz Brooks
    "There is a show in New York, Canelo Alvarez v Rocky Fielding I could get on. Or there is Dillian Whyte, at the 02 Arena in London on December 22."

Brook wants to have at least one fight before moving forward with something big in 2019.''
    When are fans going to realize that Kell Brooks is irrelevant at 147 or 154 and that he keeps using Amir Khans name to promote his shyte fights that he has lined-up, IF he doesn't pull out, like usual.

This clown is always contradicting himself : I cant make 147, now I can but I'm dehydrated doe, now I have no issue. F**K YOU!

Comment

Khan stay trying to put roadblocks in

Comment

Fight Hassan Mwakinyo

Comment

Looking to pick up some money before Christmas they want to give him a proper fight get a title in december and Amir will look for him

Comment

The December fight won't be much more than a stay busy fight. Possibly someone durable but limited, or someone with some skill but no power. Hearn won't risk an injury to Brook before the money-spinning fight with Khan in Feb/Mar '19.

Comment

Some idiots simply don't want to hear the truth. Kell has been making welter since he was a teenager and has completely outgrown the weight.The money fight , the only ppv option for both at this time is against each other. Although Khan would be happy to walk away stating that he's a welter and Brook refused to fight! (This from a kid who fought last out at 150 and had to strip to make weight!).

Khan lied (again!) when he said Brook agreed to a 10lb re-hydration, that would now be impossible .Brook will again struggle like hell to make the weight to get to the glass jaw of Khan and the money and will have more than enough to prove that Khan is not even the best welterweight in the north east of England. Personally I think the fight is well past its sell by date,four years! and I would love for Kell to tell Khan to gf. but money talks and we'll just have to be happy with Con getting another payday of which he doesn't deserve but again we see him face up on the deck.
              Last edited by thack; 10-16-2018, 04:50 AM.

Comment

just want brook to end this khan-dashian drama for good

Comment

A December fight will be a catch weight of 150lbs or thereabouts, then it's straight into camp to make 147..... I know Brook will make 147 but I'm not sure if he will be good for anything past 5/6 rounds, and Khan is strong early in fights.

Comment

Fight Jaime Munguia @ 154, on the Canelo undercard! Khan don't want no smoke!

Comment

Working...
                    X