Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 10-14-2018, 02:01 AM #1
Interim Champion

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
suffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,575.00
Default Spence would DEMOLISH bud...

I have a ton of respect for bud for cleaning out an entire division then moving up in weight.. He is without a doubt one of the top p4p boxers in the world HOWEVER, Spence will have easy work with bud and without question ko bud by round 8. I was not impressed with bud tonight AT ALL!!! EJ is the BEST WW in the world right now! FACTS!!!
suffolkbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 10-14-2018, 02:02 AM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4366 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,495.00
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

I think Crawford would school him and it would look easy.
chrisJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:08 AM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 338 Post(s)
suffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond reputesuffolkbull3 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 6,575.00

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
I think Crawford would school him and it would look easy.
crawford has no power at ww! ej will walk right through his punches and on the flip side, i guarantee u that bud will not be able to take ejs body shots and by the 8th round ej will start teeing off on him. crawford will be lucky to hang with any of the top 5 wws in the world. i hope they favor bud if they ever fight because i will make a **** ton of money on it!
suffolkbull3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:11 AM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1343 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,378.00
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Crawford has the perfect style to neutralize Spence's strengths. Plus he makes adjustments better than pretty much any other fighter right now. Bud will figure him out in about 3 rounds and dominate from there.
pillowfists98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:12 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4366 Post(s)
chrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond reputechrisJS has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,495.00
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples 
LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples LMAO!!! - apples For your mom - desktop 0 For your pops - desktop 0 
For your mouth - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For you loose @sshole - desktop 0 Good poster - Chrismart So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 
No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll No Message - ^lll Why you got so many vibrators? You're gay. - afgbjfgmih 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !nternation 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
crawford has no power at ww! ej will walk right through his punches and on the flip side, i guarantee u that bud will not be able to take ejs body shots and by the 8th round ej will start teeing off on him. crawford will be lucky to hang with any of the top 5 wws in the world. i hope they favor bud if they ever fight because i will make a **** ton of money on it!
Spence has basic pressure and is easy to tag with the right. That to go with his slow feet is a major handicap vs. Crawford the most complete and versatile guy in the game.

I hate to say easy but damn it will be one-sided.
chrisJS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:19 AM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 949 Post(s)
BoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingTech718 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 10,659.00
no need to apologize, but here is the chamapagne four humility - led To a fellow vet and patriot. - Jim Jeffries I like your avatar - JimRaynor good posting on the starbucks thread - bigjavi973 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisJS View Post
Spence has basic pressure and is easy to tag with the right. That to go with his slow feet is a major handicap vs. Crawford the most complete and versatile guy in the game.

I hate to say easy but damn it will be one-sided.
Nah if Spence could break down a Big huge Brook and destroy his face, then he will be able to punish Crawford.

I see EJ pounding TC. So far TC hasnít proven anything. Heís been the beneficiary of smart matchmaking.
Benavidez had an obvious flaw, bad mobility, and Crawford exploited it.
He wonít be able to have any advantages versus Spence.
BoxingTech718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:20 AM #7
Amateur

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
LoganvsWeaponX is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 6,004.00

Spencer's a great fighter but he also has flaws that can be exploited. I see Spence as a one dimensional fighter. Bud will not take Spence lightly and will ready for the challenge
LoganvsWeaponX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:21 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2192 Post(s)
Illmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these partsIllmatic94 is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 9,665.51
GayJ lmao - afgbjfgmih 

Bud has all the tools to beat Spence. but at age 31 that fight can't be marinating. we need that asap.
Illmatic94 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:22 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4727 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 15,713.31
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by suffolkbull3 View Post
I have a ton of respect for bud for cleaning out an entire division then moving up in weight.. He is without a doubt one of the top p4p boxers in the world HOWEVER, Spence will have easy work with bud and without question ko bud by round 8. I was not impressed with bud tonight AT ALL!!! EJ is the BEST WW in the world right now! FACTS!!!
Lmfao, Earl aint Kelly Brook.
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2018, 02:32 AM #10
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 11849 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 37,505.81
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Crawford likes to trade when he lands clean. If he does that vs spence he’s getting put to sleep
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bud..., demolish, spence

User Tag List