Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I See Fear In Crawford's Eyes; He's A Little Worried

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    War Benavidez!

Pre Shot Benavidez KO crawford inside 3 easy! Post Shot Benavideoz Ko Crawford Inside of 9!

War Benavidez!
    I got Bud.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      It’s a longshot but I hope Benavide kick crawford’s ass.
      I see your STILL hatin' on winners....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Rigpig View Post
        Kindve weird how Benavidez has such bad acne. Usually at 25 years old it’s not an issue.
        I had a friend like that growing up. We called him crater-face....LOL....benevitez looks like he has the same problem....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
          I had a friend like that growing up. We called him crater-face....LOL....benevitez looks like he has the same problem....LOL
          Why you lying you got that ***** from saved by the bell. Lol

Funny thing is Crawford still the uglier muthafiucker tho he looks like the neighborhood crackhead lol

Comment

Is that steroid acne on Benavidez? Or just bad personal hygiene?

Comment

War Benavidez!

Pre Shot Benavidez KO crawford inside 3 easy! Post Shot Benavideoz Ko Crawford Inside of 9!

War Benavidez!
              another Mexican pick gone wrong. You dumb fk. Stay taking Ls. Lmaooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                another Mexican pick gone wrong. You dumb fk. Stay taking Ls. Lmaooooo

If you need it, Take your pride from it.

Comment

If you need it, Take your pride from it.
                  I don't need to take pride from that, but I do take joy in confirming that you're a dumbass. Because you may be too dumb to realize that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    I don't need to take pride from that, but I do take joy in confirming that you're a dumbass. Because you may be too dumb to realize that.
                    Why homie, cause I root for fighters? yuo think cool cause you try to always pick and roll with the winners?

lmfao you and bunch of fools here are lames, thinking that to be a fan you must always picking the winning side lmfao, fuck that gay ****.

and you and all these other lames are on some weird Mexican haters type of lames lmfao, thats how I know you guys are pathetic. Yall follow me thread after thread talking bout Mexican this and Mexican that I just laugh lmfao yall say the word Mexican more than me.

Comment

Why homie, cause I root for fighters? yuo think cool cause you try to always pick and roll with the winners?

lmfao you and bunch of fools here are lames, thinking that to be a fan you must always picking the winning side lmfao, fuck that gay ****.

and you and all these other lames are on some weird Mexican haters type of lames lmfao, thats how I know you guys are pathetic. Yall follow me thread after thread talking bout Mexican this and Mexican that I just laugh lmfao yall say the word Mexican more than me.
                      nah because you're the definition of someone who isn't a real boxing fan, you're just a casual groupie. You just pick the Mexican to win regardless of skill or ability. It's one thing to pull for one of your own zits another to come on here over and over and pick one to win by ko. That makes you look foolish. That's why you're a clown. And when you get called on it, you get stupid and wanna get emotional. So take the L. You're used to it by now.
                      Last edited by Jab jab boom; 10-14-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X