earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Genesis 3:19 ESV / 7 helpful votes

By the sweat of your face you shall eat bread, till you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken; for you are dust, and to dust you shall return.”
    Tremendous passage which basically means that if we dont get out and sweat for our food, then clogged arteries, diabetes, cancer and or whatnot is gonna turn us back into dust quicker than shlt..pun intended.

....and obviously unbeknownst to many a pseudoblogposter, all verified by real science

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Yea me and yiu know that. But 90% of the world believe is some form of god/Jesus etc. sad but true.
      If God is not real, how were we, this planet, this solar system, this galaxy, this Universe created?? and what is outside of the Universe?? Why do Humans think they are the superior beings and that nothing could have created us??? We have created Artificial life and simulations that are very advanced...How do you know we are not a simulation and are being played by someone else? There is a reason we can not even get out of our own damn solar system

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        If God is not real, how were we, this planet, this solar system, this galaxy, this Universe created?? and what is outside of the Universe?? Why do Humans think they are the superior beings and that nothing could have created us??? We have created Artificial life and simulations that are very advanced...How do you know we are not a simulation and are being played by someone else? There is a reason we can not even get out of our own damn solar system
        That's the "god of the gaps" argument, Larry. If there's a gap in human knowledge, it doesn't mean "god did it," it just means 'we don't know.'

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          That's the "god of the gaps" argument, Larry. If there's a gap in human knowledge, it doesn't mean "god did it," it just means 'we don't know.'
          It is also the gap in science argument...Why cant we all just admit "WE DONT KNOW"????????? It is pretty simple, humans love to act like they know every thing when in reality we don't know much at all

Comment

Logically.....think of it this way:

Roughly there have been 400 billion people who have lived on this earth. Only around 4 billion are still alive.

Of the 396 billion that have died only a percentage have had any idea of the Bible or Jesus. Thus, in Christian terms, these people had no chance to “save their soul”. As per the Bible (actually no but as per most Christians) they are all burning in hell for no fault of their own. Now let’s think logically. If there is a God as described specifically in the Bible AND it’s imperative as per the Bible in order to avoid burning in hell for eternity to “know” Jesus WHY would God create a reality where only a portion of all the people ever to live had a CHANCE of understanding this as true?

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
              Exact numbers not guesses please , you give us a bad look .
              And your 90% is as made up as the Bible.
              How is that possible. Exact numbers that is??

And whom am I making look bad?

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                Distance is the reason we can’t leave the solar system.

As for god it may very well exist. I just don’t believe in ***** I can’t see. The bible is the sole evidence of gods existence. I reject that. Until there is any else I’ll continue to rejects

I’m not one to believe humans are superior. In fact but for laws we are every bit as wild as a wild animal. We are in fact animals. We are the only animal species the kill each other for ****s and giggles. With laws in effect even.

I wish I knew how we were created. I know our universe started with the Big Bang. Math proves it. But what caused the Big Bang?? Right now I’d bet all my money that it wasn’t god...I bet if you were forced to wager all your money you would not place it on god as your answer either.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Here here. Good answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                    How is that possible. Exact numbers that is??

And whom am I making look bad?
                    Find out genius I'm just asking a question.
                    Also your making Joe look bad .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
                      Find out genius I'm just asking a question.
                      Also your making Joe look bad .
                      https://www.washingtontimes.com/blog...-third-are-ch/

https://www.worldreligionnews.com/re...e-higher-power

There you go. I guess I didn’t pull it out of my azz.

Comment

Working...
                      X