Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez Rejects Claims That Golovkin Faded in Canelo Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
    Because he’s still asked about it, dumbo.
    How do you know that?? Maybe it's him who keeps bringing it up...
    Think about it you fool!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
      GGG got a Clenbuterol Style Azzz whooping. LMAO
      fixed it for you. thank me later

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
        He must be having an internal conflict with himself.
        The dunny is all over shop fella.
        this dude keeps bringing up the same crap over and over again, and im tired of schooling him. we have to learn to ignore these types of idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
          and where was this supposed bad skin when he lost the fights to Thurman and Porter?!??!?! Keep in mind those were LOSSES!!!

So according to your dumb logic (Boxers face being more ****ed up = losing fighter), Dannys face is supposed to be way more f**** up against the guys he lost to, then it did against Khan, Herrera, etcc. You are the dummy sir!!!! you don't even know how to argue your own point. and now seriously good night, losing sleep to argue with biased idiots like you is getting me cranky.
          Stop talking about Danny and show us any fights with GGG looking like this at the press conference

Everyone there like

Canelo clearly did more damage to GGG evident by the one sided power punch stats and GGG mangled up face...but he was robbed he landed more jabs LMAO

No body work, lower connect rate, backed up from canelo and his own trainer doesn't think he won the fight LMAO

Comment

I don't recall Canelo ever wobbling. But yes, what a fight it was, best of the year so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
              I don't recall Canelo ever wobbling. But yes, what a fight it was, best of the year so far.
              Exactly. Great fight and neither one “faded.” They fought like 2 warriors in there.

Comment

It didn't look like he faded to me either. He came on stronger in the final third of the fight after getting a second wind.

Comment

I think ggg can’t handle the event. Both fights he looked nervous. This fight he was breathing heavy from the start. Nerves can kill you in there.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    a ton of cards had golovkin winning the last 4 rounds and canelo cetainly didn't clearly win any so how did he fade? sounds like something floyd fans would say or look at his face!
                    Being the pussie salty punk you are you would bring up Floyd when Canelo is right now the most popular boxer with a very large following.

Your boy lost got walked down and lumped the fuuck up. I know it hurt your heart chump

Comment

Originally posted by jcj0427 View Post
                      GGG = controversial draw and win (judges bailed him out twice)
                      Mayweather = loss (one judge had it a draw, once again showing how corrupt judges are)
                      Lara = controversial win (judges bailed him out)
                      Mosley = beat up washed up Mosley
                      Cotto = beat up washed up Cotto

Not so impressive in my book.
                      Canelo is 28 years old.
                      Now show us the names that are "impressive" on 36 yr old gennady....

Comment

Working...
                      X