Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tony Bellew: I Know I'll Find A Way To Beat Usyk; I Always Do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I love how Tony tried to cash out against Haye and hit the lottery when it turned out the guy was crippled and shot, so now he's got this idea that he's invincible.
    And it's morally so damn wrong. How can anyone bathe in the 'glory' of beating THE most shot fighter of all time? Haye's slow motion hand speed? That er, timing? And what happened to his punch resistance? Tony appears to have convinced Tony and that's all that matters to Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
      "I've been written off all my life..."
      Simple as that!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Bellew is an enigma

He arguably lost to Masternak in a war for the European title then he went and flattened #1 ranked Makabu in 3 rounds.

Makabu was massive favourite, expected to destroy him.

Cleverly was favourite to beat him.

Haye was massive favourite.

So you can't knock him for feeling like he can upset the odds.

But Usyk is a special fighter. But you can never count Bellew out.
        He's got some weird voodoo chit going on, satanic forces or something. There's something about the guy that makes me not want to count him out vs Usyk. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if he drops Usyk.

Bellew is just a weird guy...his resume just makes no sense at all, one for the boxing historians to be puzzled by in the future

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
          He was robbed blind against Canelo, I had him winning 117-11.
          Haha. Nice joke.

Comment

Working...
          X