No announcement yet.

Abel told GGG he was losing after the 7th round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    Fans use some of the dumbest sh.t to justify the way they feel. If you thought Canelo won the fight, cool-- that's not a bad opinion! The fight was close. But a trainer saying his fighter is losing is not proof.
    floyd sr said floyd was losing after ten rounds to pac lol! if your trainer tells you that you're losing after 10 it's not a close fight up until that point.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      No, trainers say that all the time when their fighters are really losing. If they're winning why would they need to be motivated? Your statement is stupid.
      Exactly, that guy is totally stupid saying that .

Comment

Originally posted by SugarRayRob View Post
        You've never seen a trainer tell his fighter he's losing to spur some action out of him?

How long have you been watching boxing?
        No, give me similar cases of this...

And Abel at the end of the fight said the same, that GGG did not do enough to win.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          This is a stupid post, Abel was only motivating Golovkin, GG was wining 7-0 Maxi told me personally, I don’t know anything about boxing and wanted to know what story to run with to make me look cool on NSB afterwards, it wasn’t even remotely close and the scores should have been 120-112 GG.
          No he wasn't. He whispered it so the cameras couldn't pick it up. If he was motivating him he woulda said it out loud like Emmanuel Steward

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            No he wasn't. He whispered it so the cameras couldn't pick it up. If he was motivating him he woulda said it out loud like Emmanuel Steward
            Your sarcasm detector turned off today ?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
              Your sarcasm detector turned off today ?
              I was reading and driving My bad

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                floyd sr said floyd was losing after ten rounds to pac lol! if your trainer tells you that you're losing after 10 it's not a close fight up until that point.
                You're talking to the wrong person about that fight. I had it even after 10 with Floyd pulling away in the championship fights. That was a much closer fight than people like to admit

Comment

You can read between the lines and see Abel was kind of pissed at GGG. He wanted him to fight and bang while GGG decided to jab and box. Nothing wrong with that choice, but Abel wanted none of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    Your an idiot, it was said to make him work harder

Comment

Originally posted by Shape up View Post
                      Your an idiot, it was said to make him work harder
                      When Steward was motivating Hearns by telling him he was losing he was yelling it. Abel whispered to so the cameras couldn't hear him say it. That's not motivating him. That's telling him the truth

Comment

Working...
                      X