Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    KABBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

YES! YOU LOVE TO QUIT TRAVESTY. YOU ALWAYS CAN!

YOUR BOY GOT DESTROYED, BlTCH. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW

ASK HIM IF THIS IS PART OF THAT QUOTATION. SEEMS HE DIDN'T WANT TO ADD THIS PART IN UNEDITED..SAME QUOTATION, AND EXACTLY AS I'VE STATED WHAT YOUR BOY CAN'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    On top of that, why are you saying there is a threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance?????

Originally posted by COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT
    there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

HOLY CONTRADICTION, BATMAN!

SORRY F@GGOTS. DESPERATION DOESN'T DELETE QUOTATIONS. BUT YOU'RE WELCOME TO TRY AGAIN!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      [B]KABBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
      BY THE WAY, SPOOONY. YOU BEEN AWAY WHILE YOUR BOY WAS GETTING THE SHlT KICKED OUT OF HIM. DID YOU SEE HOW DOSUMPTIN RIPPED HIM A NEW A$SHOLE?

MUCH LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES TO YOU, HUH! I'm HONORED that you call me his alt!

DOSUMPTHIN OWNING ADP ABOUT THIS ISSUE WITH STRAIGHT FACTS!!!!!

Short answer:

ADP02 keeps saying threshold "type" test because he can not actually refer to EPO testing simply as a "threshold". Therefore everything he says is bull****.

Brief history:

ADP02 claimed Floyd used EPO vs Manny but it went undetected because EPO is a threshold substance....

He was proven wrong.

Then ADP02 says he meant EPO isn't a threshold substance but instead WADA uses a threshold test to detect rEPO.

He was proven wrong again. Judges were involved and voted 4-0 in an e-debate for points.

That is when he went full ******....

Now ADP02 changes it to "EPO was once upon a time measured by threshold "type" test in 2002" and claims he doesn't have to pay up on his points.

Basicially ADP02 has given up completely on his " Floyd/EPO" theory and has resorted to trying to prove Travestny wrong at something. Doesn't matter what about, he just needs to prove Travestny is wrong at anything at all cost. Somehow this will prove he is right all along.

R.I.P. YOU DUMB BlTCHES. COME HOLLA AT ME WHEN YOU LEARN THAT BRAINS IS NOT JUST SOMETHING YOU GIVE TO EACH OTHER IN SPOON'S BASEMENT, YEA!!!!

Comment

• You were responding to my posts which I kept on telling you this over and over again!!!

EPO testing CAN have thresholds and you kept on just stating that I was WRONG!!!

Originally Posted by ADP02

EPO testing can have thresholds ..... you said they cannot. I didn't see anything about that .... all I saw was you keep on saying EPO is not a threshold substance.

and now you are basically confusing those statements from the panel that is about threshold substances and well the panel is telling YOU and the athlete that EPO is not tested that way!!!!

Sorry!

Originally Posted by Travestyny the DUCK

Why you scared then, ADP. I’m giving you a chance to not go down as a 4-0 loser.

You’ll go down as a 8-0 loser instead

Still running scared? Yea, that’s what I thought. Now shut up and keep ducking the challenge. You know you’ll get bodied in 1 page. Go cry about your loss to someone who cares.

EPO testing can have thresholds? Can you read?

Court of Arbitration for Sport!

Quote:
        The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 09-12-2018, 08:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          You were responding to my posts which I kept on telling you this over and over again!!!

EPO testing CAN have thresholds and you kept on just stating that I was WRONG!!!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

YOU PLAYED YOURSELF, ******!

DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ON PAGE 8...FROM JULY!

You know, I keep asking myself where this vague "can" shlt came from. I finally looked into it.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          You said,
          "a billion times" that the panel told the athlete that the test(s) for EPO cannot be a threshold test for EPO!!!!

Look this lying scumbag. You're a real piece of shlt

I've explained this to you a billion times. The court said specifically the criteria do not represent a threshold.
          Look at you trying to hold onto your vague bullshlt. Where is the word can????

My position has NEVER changed.

7/16/2018--Unedited

You have insinuated in the past that the threshold was 80%, but you now don't want to state that explicitly because you already know that the court brief stated plainly that there is NO NUMERICAL LIMIT. You know that smashes you. So what you are trying to say is that the only reason they say that is because they are saying other tests can be used. AGAIN, THAT WAS ONLY HALF THE ISSUE. THE COURT EXAMINED THE BAP SPECIFICALLY.

Well well well...so what is this telling us about the BAP. It can be lower than 80%. How much lower???? It doesn't say. It was never stated. But we do know what the court said. NO NUMERICAL LIMIT. Below 80%. Ok. 74.86%? Yea, that's seemingly gulity too. 73? 72? NO NUMERICAL LIMIT.

But the court says that, BECAUSE OF THE NEW RESEARCH...USING THE BAP WITH NO NUMERICAL LIMIT, THEY CAN STILL ANALYZE THE RESULTS AND FIND THAT IT CONCLUDES THERE WAS rEPO PRESENT. This section was ONLY concerned with the BAP. NOT using the other tests!

SO THE BAP, WITH NO THRESHOLD, BEING USED TO FIND ATHLETES GUILTY. WHAT DO YA KNOW

CLEARLY I SAID THE BAP WITH NO THRESHOLD. BUT BUT BUT...I JUST READ THESE CASES AND JUST LEARNED ABOUT THAT. LMAOOOOO. DUDE. SHUT THE FVVCK UP. YOU'RE A LYING SCUMBAG.

All you do is try to be sneaky. What likely happened is you found that 2002 CAS case and then you suddenly tried to change the narrative to from whether the BAP is a threshold test to whether EPO CAN have a threshold test. You kept trying to goad me into using the word can, and I wasn't buying it. You tried a number of times. You began with the ABP and that shlt didn't work. Then you tried with the BAP because you found a court case. But you knew that I was referring to WADA so you fought tooth and nail for this to not be about WADA....even going so far as to say this should be about the UCI because it was their test in the court case. So I said we should focus on the court case, and even said you can use any case you want to support your position, and you are still trying to decline and go with your some organization some time in the past can have a threshold for some thing that may or may not have been a threshold or non-threshold substance according to their rules. GET THE FVVCK OUTTA HERE! BE A FVVCKING MAN. IF YOU WANT TO FIND OUT ABOUT THE COURT CASE, CHALLENGE ME ON IT. LOOK AT THIS ****:

Sorry but you are WRONG Travestyny!!!

1) You are WRONG when you say that because of those references to nandrolone that the BAP test cannot be a threshold test. Not only threshold substances have threshold tests! EPO testing can have them too!

So there you go saying that I said the BAP cannot be a threshold test. Quote me USING THE WORD CANNOT BEFORE THAT TIME. I said it IS NOT. And I was basing it ON EXACTLY WHAT THE FVVCKING COURT SAID, since you were referring to THE INFORMATION THAT I PRESENTED FROM THE CASE.

THEY STATE IN PLAIN ENGLISH THAT THE TEST IS NOT A THRESHOLD.

The fact is that*the BAP*and the other interpretative*criteria*are used to declare*not a threshold*of human body production but*rather*an image*from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.
          So it was YOU that began using the word CAN. I wonder why. I already stated above that the BAP was used WITHOUT any threshold. And I didn't use the word CAN that you are trying to hold so dearly to.

Then you went further with this "can" talk. You kept saying we had a long conversation about "can." You even had to goad me into responding to it because I was just ignoring all of your bullshlt.

EPO testing can have thresholds ..... you said they cannot. I didn't see anything about that
          When did I use this word CANNOT before this point? Please quote me on that. I SAID IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST...BECAUSE IT IS NOT. YOU ARE WELCOME TO CHALLENGE ME ON THAT.

Once you said that, I finally responded BASED ON THE COURT CASE WHICH YOU SAID I WAS BASING THAT OFF OF. Do you need proof:

EPO testing can have thresholds? Can you read?

Court of Arbitration for Sport!
          * The*criterion*for EPO is*not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

* The fact is that*the BAP*and the other interpretative*criteria*are used to declare*not a threshold*of human body production but*rather*an image*from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

* there is*no threshold*above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
          So yes, if you want to hold me to the CAN that you so desperately want, then hold me to it on the merits of what I posted about the court case, which is what we were discussing. IF YOU WANT TO SAY THE COURT CASE SAYS IT CANNOT HAVE A THRESHOLD BECAUSE THERE IS NO THRESHOLD FOR IT, THEN HAVE AT IT. IN THAT CASE, CLEARLY THERE CANNOT BE A THRESHOLD BECAUSE THE COURT SPECIFICALLY STATES THAT A THRESHOLD DOES NOT EXIST, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID ABOVE. THE PROOF IS THERE. STOP YOUR BULLSHLT YOU SQUIRMING BlTCH! YOU DON'T EVEN WANT TO DISCUSS THE COURT CASE NOW.

STOP WITH YOUR VAGUE BULLSHlT. YOU AREN'T IMPRESSING ME, SON. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS YOU SAID THIS:

TEST #1: BAP 80% threshold test
          Results: 79.5 - Just under

With the BAP test alone the athlete is just below the threshold.

WRONG. THERE WAS NO FVVCKING THRESHOLD FOR THIS TEST. AND THAT'S WHAT I TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER A BILLION TIMES. YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT THE BAP IS A THRESHOLD AND IS ALWAYS A THRESHOLD. ISN'T THAT RIGHT??????

BUT what is the BAP test? It is a threshold type test. Says who? Everyone except for Travestyny!!!

SO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE BAP IS INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST AND ALWAYS A THRESHOLD TEST. LET'S SEE IF YOU WANT TO STEP UP AND TAKE ON THAT CHALLENGE OR IF YOU TUCK TAIL AND RUN AWAY.

YOU BETTER NOT DUCK IT. DON'T YOU WANT TO GET THIS OVER WITH???? I'M READY!

TOPIC: THE BAP TEST IS INHERENTLY A THRESHOLD TEST, and had a threshold of 80% in the Bergman case!

Isn't that what you're saying????

WE HAVE A CLEAR DISAGREEMENT ON THIS AND THIS IS WHAT THE TOPIC SHOULD BE, AND ALSO IN RESPECT TO THE COURT CASE. NOW DO YOU ACCEPT OR DO YOU BACK DOWN FROM YOUR STATEMENT?

KABOOOOOOOOM. YA DUMB LYING BlTCH

Comment

• YOU CAN'T WIN, PVSSY. EVERY DESPERATE MOVE YOU TRY TO MAKE, YOU GET STOPPED IN YOUR TRACKS.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT THE TRUE PROBLEM IS?????

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS SIMPLY ADP HATES LOSING SO BADLY THAT HE CAN'T HANDLE IT!

HE REALLY CAN'T TAKE THAT HE GOT A GOOD OLD ASSWHOOPIN AT MY HANDS. THAT EATS HIM ALIVE EVERY DAMN DAY. LMAOOOOOOOO! GOOD!

HE EVEN ASKED ME FOR A DRAW IN A PRIVATE MESSAGE AFTER HE WAS ALREADY DOWN 1-0. HE WOUND UP LOSING 4-0

Originally posted by ADP02
            While I wanted to say this sooner and actually was going to certainly do this yesterday(until I read your GOT You game replies) ....

let me know what you think:

You want to call this a draw or whatever the right word is?

While it may be too late since we have others involved in this too, I think its never too late.

I read Billeau2 and Zaroku's posts early on and it appeared that they wanted us to patch it up anyways .....

We just say that we both realized that it was just a misunderstanding ..... Never been to the Thunderdome and may not be acceptable, but I really do not care what others think.

I read your post. I can easily come back with my own reply and more, so to say that it has NOTHING to do with the actual situation.

I think that by you reading the EPO technical document and understanding it now, you realized where I was coming from. EPO testing is not black and white and very complex. Lots of steps, procedures and so on. While you may never want to admit it, I believe that you do know where I'm coming from when I told you about threshold criteria.

From your point of view, by reading the EPO document, I think you are understanding what I meant and that it has NOTHING to do with threshold substances as per the WADA document. It never did.

You read my explanations. That is what I meant, for the most part. You do not have to agree at this point. Its OK.

Its really up to you.

I'm going out to enjoy the day and will check in later.

SHAME. SHAME. SHAME!!!!!!!!

HE CAN'T STAND THAT HE LOST. SOREEE LOSERRRRRRR!

Comment

• Nice try DUCKY!!!!

Yes, we all know that you began QUACKing when you were challenged on that!!!!

BUT there is more proof DUCKY!!!!

Can a non-threshold substance have threshold type tests.

You said good luck trying to find evidence .... Well I did and YOU DIDN'T!!!! This is what this was all about and you FAILED!!!!

Originally Posted by Travestyny

NO IT CAN'T YOU DUMB FVVCK.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT TESTING SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PROHIBITED SUBSTANCE. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE THINGS THEY USE FOR THE MARKERS OF USE WHICH BECAME THE ABP STEROIDAL MODULE, YOU IMBECILE. ONE DEFLECTION AFTER ANOTHER. GIVE THE FUVVCK UP. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Nice try DUCKY!!!!

via GIPHY

YOU'RE NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT EPO IN THAT QUOTATION YOU MORON. LMAOOOOOOOOO. YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT CIR TESTING OR SOME SHlT. YOUR DEFLECTION OF THE WEEK AT THAT POINT YOU'RE NOT FOOLING ANYONE HERE, SON!

DESPERATIONNNNNNNNNN
                Last edited by travestyny; 09-12-2018, 09:27 AM.

Comment

• Just shut the fvvck up already. No one cares about how your self-esteem was destroyed because you got your ass kicked in a 1.5 year old debate. The facts stand.

1. You're a bltch that was exposed for cheating and is still trying to cheat, but you lost you dumb muffucca. PROVEN

2. You DUCKED a rematch because you know you legit lost. Proven

3. Your Mayweather conspiracy theory was destroyed. Proven

4. You were wrong that EPO was a threshold substances. Proven

5. You lost the debate 4-0 when you deflected to EPO having threshold criteria. Proven

6. You ducked your own damn challenge. Proven

6. Now you're giving partial quotations to try to fit your agenda. Proven

You're beyond desperate. And I'M VERY HAPPY THAT I REDUCED YOU TO A SPOON LIKE CREATURE. I TOLD YOUR DUMBAS THAT THE DEBATE WAS GOING TO DESTROY YOU. WHY DON'T YOU JUST KILL YOURSELF SO THAT NO ONE HAS TO WITNESS YOU CRY ABOUT THIS SHlT ANYMORE. OR HOW ABOUT YOU FIND YOUR BALLS AND ASK FOR A REMATCH.

OH THAT'S RIGHT. YOU KNOW YOU LOST SO THERE IS NO POINT

IN CONCLUSION, TAKE HEART TO THIS FAMOUS WORDS BY THE GREAT TONY MONTANA!

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  Travestyny is your daddy

YOU CAME OUT OF THIS WORSE THAN YOUR IDOL LICKING SHlT OFF THE DIRTY CANVAS.

SORRY, SON. IT'S OVER.
                  PAY YOUR DEBT!

Comment

• THAT'S IT, SON. I SEE YOU'RE GOING TO KEEP CRYING SO YOU KNOW WHAT.

ALL POINTS PERMANENT BAN REMATCH. YOU SAID I LIED AND I CHEATED AND ALL OF THAT SHlT. LET'S GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS AND END IT.

YOU CAN USE CAN, WOULD, SHOULD, MIGHT....WHATEVER THE FVVCK YOU WANT.

LET'S DO IT SON. WHEN A BOXER LOSES A BOXING MATCH AND THINKS HE WAS CHEATED, HE ASKS FOR A REMATCH. WELL I'M SAYING RIGHT NOW, STRAIGHT UP...YOU THINK YOU WERE CHEATED. WE CAN DO IT AGAIN! NO PROBLEM.

YOU JUST STATED YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GETTING JUDGES TO DECIDE THIS, RIGHT? YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM HAVING A DEBATE, RIGHT? I THINK I LIED AND CHEATED AND YOU HAVE DEFINITIVE PROOF, RIGHT?

WELL LET'S SEE HOW MUCH YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT. IF YOU DECLINE THIS, EVERYONE KNOWS YOU'RE A PVSSY. LE'TS SEE WHATS UP

REMATCH FOR ALL POINTS AND PERMANENT BAN. DO YOU ACCEPT OR WILL YOU DUCK IT. NEW JUDGES. NO MAYWEATHER MAFIA PEOPLE. ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED. I'M READY TO GET YOU BANNED FOR BEING AN ALL AROUND BELT WELCHING SORE LOSING BlTCH. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M GOING TO ASK YOU! LET'S GO

Comment

• Can you read English professor?

CAN Non-threshold substances ….. You said CANNOT!!!!

YOU ARE DONE!!!

THIS DUCK

IS COOKED!!!!!!

Nice try DUCKY!!!!

Can a non-threshold substance have threshold type tests.

You said good luck trying to find evidence .... Well I did and YOU DIDN'T!!!! This is what this was all about and you FAILED!!!!

Originally Posted by Travestyny

NO IT CAN'T YOU DUMB FVVCK.

ONCE AGAIN YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT TESTING SPECIFICALLY FOR THE PROHIBITED SUBSTANCE. YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE THINGS THEY USE FOR THE MARKERS OF USE WHICH BECAME THE ABP STEROIDAL MODULE, YOU IMBECILE. ONE DEFLECTION AFTER ANOTHER. GIVE THE FUVVCK UP. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS.

via GIPHY

Comment

Working...
                      X