Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Breaks Down Danny Garcia vs. Shawn Porter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman Breaks Down Danny Garcia vs. Shawn Porter

Welterweight World Champion Keith Thurman has an acute understanding of what it takes to beat Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter. The undefeated, former unified champion edged both fighters in blockbuster matchups and will be watching intently from ringside at Barclays Center as the two face off for the WBC Welterweight World Championship Thurman vacated due to injury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought Keef died...no one cares keef

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
      He beat both of them so I think his opinion is pretty relevant here.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post

Comment

Should of asked him the only question we all care about: So Keef, what are you doing with your life?

Comment

While his analysis of this fight is appreciated, I'd much rather see him back in the ring.

Let's go, champ. Heal up and get ready for Spence, Crawford, and a rematch with whoever wins on Saturday.

Comment

Get back in the ring, Keith!

Comment

Thurman beat both of them, but he is not relevant because he is inactive ex fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                  Danny took that shot like a champ. Stayed on his feet and stayed composed enough to make it out of the round without getting in any more trouble. His chin is definitely elite and right up there with the best in the world. Took a FLUSH shot vs Matthysse where his mouthpiece flew out of his mouth and still stayed up then as well.

Nice breakdown by Keith, but really nothing surprising he said. I think Danny will have to drop Porter at least once to get a decision. If not, he's getting outworked. Heck, may need to flat out stop him or drop him multiple times for that matter.

Comment

Is this guy ever going to fight again? I don’t know of a fighter where they went from being one of my favorites to one where I just don’t give a damn about anymore. If he comes back soon he won’t even fight Crawford or Spence for another few years.

Comment

Working...
                    X