No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I'd Like Deontay Wilder To Fight Chisora or Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    Legit#2? Joshua, Wilder, Ortiz, Povetkin, and probably even Miller would whip his ass. Where are you getting your rankings from?
    the same thing you guys said prior to Parker fight, unfortunately whyte disappointed you guys again being the first guy to floor Parker and still win on UD.
    #Wilder/whyte @O2 Arena.
    Let's get it done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
      Are you guys British? Dillian Whyte? I have always heard that poor oral hygiene can affect your heart but I didn't realize that it can affect your brain as well. Josua already knocked him out. Here is a list that would crush him: Wilder, Ortiz, Povetkin, Kownacki, Miller. He may not even beat Breazeale.
      Lolx.... Buddy, can you pass me the crack you on?

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaronpryorz View Post
        $15m not pounds. And AJ was offered more money than he could ever make in $50m. So y did he flip flop After he said that's what he wanted? It's clear as day who is ducking. Real fans dont care abt the logistics we just want to see the fight. Its fanboys like you that care about what AJ makes. Smdh
        This wilder fans want us to believe that the 50mil is such a huge money compared to AJ drawing power.
        Let's be realistic here, 50mil is bigger than whatever AJ has made in one fight but it's a proven fact that he can make even more in 2 fights.

Now, how many fights will it take wilder to make 15mil?

I cannot support a fighter to take X2 while the other takes X8/10 to make a fight he has 3/4 belts just to keep wilder's hunters happy.

If am a promoter, I will do no such rubbish.

Comment

• Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
          You’ve lost it mate. Seriously go argue with someone else.
          You Brits have turned into some first class *******. What happened to that ambition you guys used to have? One little peace of success and you lose your balls. A goddamn shame.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            There goes fast Eddie again. They are not interested in no Deontay Wilder fight. He is still punting the ball down the football field.

I told ya'll Matchroom Boxing and Team Joshua wasn't ready to fight Wilder because if they were they would have made the fight happen by now. They are still protecting AJ.

By them being A side they can afford to give Team Wilder or anybody else any or whatever deal they want if they so chose or really wanted it badly enough but they won't. It's the other way around. It's Team Wilder that wants Anthony Joshua.

He should just go ahead and sign the contract then... because he wants it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
              Yeah they sent him a contract for April 2019. throughout those negotiations every single boxing fan was under the impression they were trying to make the fight for this year. but Eddie Sperm didn't reveal his true intentions until last minute. he had April 2019 in mind all along. just wasted team Wilder's time and blindsided boxing fans.

what fighter in their right mind would accept a flat fee for a fight thats almost one year away?

literally nobody is interested in Wilder vs Shyte/Chisora.. nobody EXCEPT AJ protectors. they want Wilder to fight everybody in the UK EXCEPT Joshua.

That's called fear.

If Dillian Shyte wanted Wilder so bad he should've accepted his offer. "Beat Ortiz and you get the title shot."

Simple right? nooo Shyte knew very well to stay away from King Kong and picked the feather fisted Parker and was still in danger of being knocked out.

Ortiz would beat AJ, Chisora and Shyte.
              You sound like you are protecting wilder from whyte with Ortiz.
              You guys can't practice what you preach. Such a hypocrite.

Comment

• It has always been the case that Hearn has wanted to punt any potential Wilder fight down the road, and now he's got Whyte and Chisora as effective firewalls to help him do that.

If Wilder won't fight either of them, then Hearn obviously has to find other opposition for them both. I'm betting he's weighing up whether he can sell Whyte v Joshua II on the back of Whyte beating Parker, and could be thinking Chisora v Miller. The Hearn gets a slice from all 4......

If Wilder doesn't accept either Whyte or Chisora, Hearn will claim Wilder is ducking them, then its a circular 'Joshua is ducking Wilder' and 'Wilder is ducking Whyte/Chisora' which goes nowhere except kicks the can gown the road even further (as Hearn wants).

Doesn't matter who you are aligned to, only way out is if Wilder starts accepting the offers from the Hearn camp and starts fighting the guys from the Hearn stable, else Hearn will continue to find ways to side-step around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                  You sound like you are protecting wilder from whyte with Ortiz.
                  You guys can't practice what you preach. Such a hypocrite.
                  Wilder told Shyte "beat Ortiz and you get the title shot"..

Pretty simple if u ask me. but Shyte turned it down so why should Wilder face him?

the ONLY ones interested in Wilder vs Shyte are AJ buttstains who want to stall as long as possible while the roided up android gets further away from Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Our dental hygiene is much better than yours. Go and check the dental records. Fool.

Because Joshua knocked him out that means Wilder doesn't have to face him? That's one of the worst excuses I've ever come across.

Wilder MAY beat him, but we would need to find out. But Deontay is scared. And you're scared for him. Obviously.

Povetkin fight could go either way.

Whyte beats Ortiz.

The other 2 are laughable. Stop trying to big up idiot Miller. All he's beaten at this stage is shot bums. It's a pathetic resume not worth pissing on.
                    but wilder fans are happy to see him fight breazeale which AJ also decimated in great fashion.
                    Wilder fans are unbelievable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Shot View Post
                      A Wilder Joshua fight would be huge already there is no need to build it up even more lmao. Arent all you Brits already talking about how AJ sells out stadiums no matter who is in the ring? You guys need to quit making excuses for Hearn, its getting ridiculous.
                      The excuses people make for Wilder are worse than the ones the Pactårds use to make for Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X