Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joseph Parker has a better resume than Deontay Wilder and should rank higher.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
    Andy Ruiz Jr. and Carlos Takam are both current Top 10 Heavyweights. They were both Top 10 when Joseph Parker beat them.
    Why are you posting blatant lies? Ruiz was not top 10 when Parker beat him. Takam was (#8), but Ruiz wasn't.

Get your facts straight please. It's not fair to mislead the community.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Why don't Wilder fight Parker, and winner get AJ? Makes sense to me
      Because Bob Arum blocked the fight when they were supposed to fight over the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Why are you posting blatant lies? Ruiz was not top 10 when Parker beat him. Takam was (#8), but Ruiz wasn't.

Get your facts straight please. It's not fair to mislead the community.
        Put it this way. When that fight happened it was a 50/50 matchup and Parker was no better than Ruiz Jr. ratings wise. That fight was a coming out party for both fighters. Andy Ruiz Jr. had been in the top 10 of several organisations since 2015.

Comment

Put it this way. When that fight happened it was a 50/50 matchup and Parker was no better than Ruiz Jr. ratings wise. That fight was a coming out party for both fighters. Andy Ruiz Jr. had been in the top 10 of several organisations since 2015.
          No no no, I'm not going to put it any way. You said Ruiz was top ten when Parker beat him. That wasn't true. That was a lie.

If you were simply mistaken or had your information mixed up, just say so. But don't try to move the goal posts or change the subject. Show some accountability and be a man.

Comment

Yeah, the second best HW boxer right after almighty AJ.

Comment

No no no, I'm not going to put it any way. You said Ruiz was top ten when Parker beat him. That wasn't true. That was a lie.

If you were simply mistaken or had your information mixed up, just say so. But don't try to move the goal posts or change the subject. Show some accountability and be a man.
              I was not mistaken I am 100% correct. Andy Ruiz Jr. was ranked in the top 10 I am certain of the WBC and the WBO. The only thing I am uncertain of is his rankings with the IBF and WBA. I notice he has been removed completely from both those organisations rankings now.

I know you haven't been around here long, but before the fight Ruiz Jr. was hyped on here for a fair old time.

Comment

I was not mistaken I am 100% correct. Andy Ruiz Jr. was ranked in the top 10 I am certain of the WBC and the WBO. The only thing I am uncertain of is his rankings with the IBF and WBA. I notice he has been removed completely from both those organisations rankings now.
                Now we know you are definitely lying. Blatantly. On purpose. How do we know this?

Because in your initial post you wrote:

"The only Top 10 who Deontay Wilder beat is Bermane Stiverne in the first fight."

So clearly your post had nothing to do with ABC rankings and instead referred to independent rankings like the TBRB. In which case, you were dead wrong about Ruiz being in the top ten.

But because you're such a coward, instead of just claiming it was an innocent mistake, you've doubled down and you're insisting you were right because so and so was in an ABC top 10.

Well okay, IF you are telling the truth that you were referring to WBC rankings when claiming Ruiz was top 10, then that makes your original post an even bigger lie because you said the only top 10 opponent Deontay faced was Stiverne the first time, even though if we're going by WBC rankings like you're claiming now, Molina, Szpilka, Arreola, Washington and Stiverne the second time were all top 10 opponents when Deontay beat them.

So you're in checkmate. Because no matter which story you try to stick to now, you were still lying.

I know you haven't been around here long, but before the fight Ruiz Jr. was hyped on here for a fair old time.
                We've been here since this site's inception.

Comment

We've been here since this site's inception.
                  You can hide behind a paper title gimmick. Nobody buys it. My original post still stands and nobody is in "checkmate". You are critisizing Andy Ruiz Jr. as a top 10 opponent. It's funny how you strive so hard to look unbiased in many threads around here. When it comes to the autistic kid from Alabama? You've let your mask slip.

Comment

You can hide behind a paper title gimmick. Nobody buys it. My original post still stands and nobody is in "checkmate". You are critisizing Andy Ruiz Jr. as a top 10 opponent. It's funny how you strive so hard to look unbiased in many threads around here. When it comes to the autistic kid from Alabama? You've let your mask slip.
                    You didn't address any of our points. Because you know you're in checkmate.

If you were referring to TBRB rankings, then you lied about Ruiz being top 10.

If you were referring to WBC rankings, then you lied about Wilder only facing one top 10 opponent when nearly all of his opponents the last 3 years have been ranked in the WBC's top 10 when he fought them.

So it's impossible for you to be telling the truth because whichever story you pick, you were still lying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Holystroke3 View Post
                      Ok bro be real you don't think Parker would win
                      I would say 60-40 in wilders favour. I'm not getting too carried away with the stiverne rematch. It was a very impressive KO but stiverne was in terrible shape.

Comment

Working...
                      X