No announcement yet.

Starting to believe Floyd actually had weight problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to believe Floyd actually had weight problems

He says he walks around at 150 but I don't believe it and not to mention he never weighs in the night of the fight. I think he walks around at like 160. Especially when he fought Marquez, Pac and Cotto. I also believe thats why he needed them vitamins to rehydrate lol. But seriously, we haven't seen Mayweathers fight night weight since he became the "A-Side".

If anyone believe he is 150 walking around or fight weight, you're an idiot. They're trying to say he cuts 3lbs and looks absolutely shredded but in the fight he isn't as cut and looks way bigger. Also, when he was showing his rib injury ages ago he didn't look cut at all and he was supposedly only 3lbs out out of his weigh-in weight? Lol. Why didn't he let people weigh him before his fights during fight night for a number of fights?

Comment

he wasnt drained enough for a damn iv thats for sure.

Comment

Yeah that was a marketing ploy. Anyone with since could see this guy is a few pounds heavier than 150.

Comment

Why does it matter anyway, the guy is retired...

Comment

Jesus man who ****ing cares?? he is retired and we have a damn good fight tonight

Comment

Can we get a 6-month reprieve from Mayweather? Is that too much to ask for. Boxing is getting one of the biggest fights it can offer and we're talking about Floyd and weight problems? I'm not trying to be a dick but c'mon.

And for the sake of your topic, yes I also think he did but he had the best money could by to accommodate that.

Comment

"Hasn't weighed in on fight night since he became the A-side."

Weighed 150lbs in 2011 vs Ortiz, and 150lbs in 2014 vs Maidana.

Fighters rehydrate to the weight they walk around in.

Comment

Comes in 1lbs under the limit, still wins, had weight problems? okey?

Comment

I havent a clue what his fight night weight is. But is there an explanation why he always looks bigger than his opponents? Why did he look bigger than Cotto? I think the only person who did look bigger is Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X