Wilder vs Breazeale Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Sounds like a cop out
    I don't know what that even means ? I do know your a top idiot on here so that's always entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      You blocked the guy and are calling him a troll but your on his thread and he's letting you be in it.

If like to see you in person act like this punk azz...lol
      Taking care of Juggs. Ha

Comment

I think Wilder wins by late round TKO. Breazeale best qualities are his heart and toughness so I don't think he'll be knocked out early but he'll probably take a beating.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          Deontay Wilder has shown a lot of improvement over the years; Coupled, with true grit, determination, sheer will and perseverance.

Wilder wins this ones hands down. He's mentally stronger, tougher with the much bigger punch and better chin of the two. Therefore, I pick Wilder by way of TKO in round 5.
          Interesting round . Breazeale has round 5 stoppages to Mansour and Izu Ugohno .

Comment

The difference is wilder is much faster movement wise and handspeed wise, that will be the difference he will land big first

Comment

After Breazeale and there is no Joshua vs Wilder fight then I will strongly recommend and hope that Deontay Wilder give Luis Ortiz a rematch. The fans would love it because obviously, Tyson Fury doesn't want to fight him again.

I think King Kong is both worthy and deserving of a rematch. He nearly pulled off the upset the last time the two had fought as it was a very highly entertaining and crowd pleasing fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Interesting round . Breazeale has round 5 stoppages to Mansour and Izu Ugohno .
                I know that Wilder is a slow starter but at the same time, Deontay Wilder has that game changing knockout power though. Therefore, I would be more than a little surprised if the fight lasts more than eight rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                  Better alert the entire forum ,mostly of wilder fan girls it seems..ALERT ...ALERT .

You guys got to come off your periods .
                  You are probably ok as long as you don't know how many roll their eyes and ignore your posts. Ignorance is bliss.

Comment

I know that Wilder is a slow starter but at the same time, Deontay Wilder has that game changing knockout power though. Therefore, I would be more than a little surprised if the fight lasts more than eight rounds.
                    I believe Breazeale stops him 6 or 7 rounds.

Comment

Deontay Wilder has shown a lot of improvement over the years; Coupled, with true grit, determination, sheer will and perseverance.

Wilder wins this ones hands down. He's mentally stronger, tougher with the much bigger punch and better chin of the two. Therefore, I pick Wilder by way of TKO in round 5.
                      Nice post And I agree that Wilder is mentally stronger with once in a generation power and a good chin.But he better not sleep on Breazeale who is tough and has a big heart.He also has some skills(you don't become a top AM in country without) and is bigger AND taller then Wilder.But his defense is lacking and his chin although not glass is not at all special.I hope Wilder gives him the respect he deserves and is not thinking and talking about Fury or AJ.All that being said Wilder can end this anytime but I expect Breazeale with his height to give him a few probs maybe early but Wilder somewhere around 5-8 will KO him.Wilder has a very good jab even though last two fights vs southpaw and 6-9 switch hitter it was absent but that's normal as jab is hardest to land vs southpaw.But one other thing ive seen is he has not shown same jab with taller oppenents.Wilder can/should still win even without smoking jab he came out with vs Stieverne2 but that st8 right REALLY becomes special hidden behind that jab.And yes to all AJ fanboys I do give him credit for beating him matter a fact it was one of his more complete performances.

Comment

Working...
                      X