No announcement yet.

James Kirkland vs Canelo Alvarez Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEELZ View Post
    Kirdland is a brawler. He is not as skilled as Canelo. It's a good fight because Kirkland definitely will not run. I think it will be more interesting than the Angulo scrap with the main difference being Kirkland will hit the canvas, but stubborn Angulo refused.
    Angulo was done though. He's been done since coming out of detention at least. He went life and death with this guy Silva that fat jww Cano blew away in 1 rd just yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
      He's no where near 200lbs.

You would see it in hhis face.

Hmm, to me his face does look a bit more chubby or full than he normally does. I would say this video probably shows he does look a bit on the heavy side.

With that said, Kirkland will test Canelo in a way that Canelo has never been tested before. The relentlessness of Kirkland and overall strength is something Canelo has never experienced inside the ring. This is assuming Kirkland is 100% dedicated and doesn't have a disastrous 1st round (he always gets hurt/dropped in the first, dude must always be stiff or something). I expect Canelo to win, but if it's the Kirkland we've known from the past he's going to go through hell first.

Comment

Well already know the judges will be in canelos favor. Nell wins unless he gets knocked out

Comment

Canelo is better in every way and he has never been knocked down in all his pro fights since he turned pro at age 15. Kirkland gets his KO wins with a large number of punches but never with a single punch. Canelo can take guys out with combinations or with one smashing left hook or straight right. Canelo has faster more accurate punches than Kirkland and a much better defense. Kirkland has never fought anyone remotely in Canelo's class. Canelo stops him in 3 rounds or less. Did you ever wonder why after all these years Kirkland has never won a world title? Here is a hint for you. He is not that good. He is easy to hit and has an average chin at best. I'll give you the 2 to 1 odds you want for as many points as you want to bet on the Mandingo warrior.

Comment

http://www.fightsaga.com/news/item/5...lative-unknown

Goes on w/o Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Baahh, super lame. James ain't ready to die in that ring then. Ann Wolfe puts that boy in an asylum and releases him on fight like a demon who just broke free from hell.

A passive, less vicious Kirkland serves no good. He is getting broken down systematically. The only chance he stands is jumping Canelo early possessed by the Wolfe demon.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                I think Canelo is going to be the favorite in many eyes. I honestly dont. Kirklands chin isnt as **** as its made out to be and Canelos powers is not top notch by any degree.

I see this as a 55-45 fight in favor of Kirkland. Of course it depends on what Kirkland shows up. He's really only not shown up a couple times. Once without Wolfe and the other time against the hugger Molina. A fight in which he had a torn shoulder and still won. Was going to win by KO before the ref screwed him.

Either way my official vote is for Kirkland late rd tko. Ill take 2-1 odd bets.

It will not even be competitive. Easy win for Canelo and he'll look good doing it.

Kirkland is too wild and reckless. He also doesn't have a strong enough chin to get away with it. The layoff will make his already small chance worse.

I don't care if Kirkland resurrects Gil Clancy, Emanuel Stewart, and Ray Arcel to train him with Anne Wolfe. He's not winning this fight.

Comment

Why the fk does he call himself "Mandingo warrior"? wtf is that supposed to mean?

Comment

lmfao thirsty ass dudes lmfao, relax the fight isnt till may at least we barely in feb!

Comment

kirkland will never fight again after this fight, canelo is gonna spank him

Comment

Working...
                      X