Wikileaks: Saudi Arabia is the Largest Single Donor to the Clinton Foundation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    talk about conspiracy theories!

I get you know..... you're basically using "white man holding us/me down" etc etc bs excuse.
    I'm pointing out what Republican leaders said about voting rights legislation, the part of the post you failed to highlight for obvious reasons. Hey man, play stupid if you wish.

If everyone is automatically registered at age 18 there is no cost or problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by //// View Post
      Wrong guy to accuse of deflecting. I've long supported intelligence testing as a prerequisite for voting and reproduction.

does having sex with bosslady, and buying shoes for some other dude's kids, get your card pulled?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        does having sex with bosslady, and buying shoes for some other dude's kids, get your card pulled?
        You keep telling that joke and I still don't get it. I don't have any kids (or anyone else's kids) or a boss lady.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          You are utterly stupid. You have to play the big money game in a post citizens united world to win. I would like the rule changed so it's not about money but who has the better solution.

WHy does citizens united benefit Republicans-oh yeah it allows the very rich, who have more disposable income, to give more. WHy not take the money out of it so regardless of income or wealth your vote/influence is more equal?
          are you projecting? you have a problem with big money in politics while shilling for a big money candidate. hillary clinton is citizens united. the level of delusion on your part is astonishing.
          Last edited by John Barron; 08-10-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X